New Goal May 31st'09

Options
Long time no post!
I injured my elbow last fall and decided to run for a while.
There is really not much to write about when you run.
Left, right, left, right!
I am joking of cause – running is a great exercise, and I have great company when I train and spend more time outside, which kept me flu and cold free through the winter! I completed 10 Mile race in Prospect park in February, went skiing in March and all along was eating clean!!!
The down side of long-distance running in my case is that my appetite for carbs gets out of control and I gain flab!
I have not fallen off the wagon completely, and am at 140 right now, but I am not,shell we say, bikini-ready right now!

So, I am going back to what works for me – and that is Beach Body work outs.
I mean, why reinvent the wheel?

So here’s my goal.
I checked and I can safely lose 5 pound by May 31, 09.
I am going to

exercise 6 times a week,
eat clean,
keep up positive attitude

and then, on 8 AM on May 31 I am going to step on the scale and be 5 pounds lighter!!!

If you want to jump on the wagon with me – decide, commit, succeed!

Lets, do it, people!!!

Replies

• JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Long time no post!
    I injured my elbow last fall and decided to run for a while.
    There is really not much to write about when you run.
    Left, right, left, right!
    I am joking of cause – running is a great exercise, and I have great company when I train and spend more time outside, which kept me flu and cold free through the winter! I completed 10 Mile race in Prospect park in February, went skiing in March and all along was eating clean!!!
    The down side of long-distance running in my case is that my appetite for carbs gets out of control and I gain flab!
    I have not fallen off the wagon completely, and am at 140 right now, but I am not,shell we say, bikini-ready right now!

So, I am going back to what works for me – and that is Beach Body work outs.
    I mean, why reinvent the wheel?

So here’s my goal.
    I checked and I can safely lose 5 pound by May 31, 09.
    I am going to

exercise 6 times a week,
    eat clean,
    keep up positive attitude

and then, on 8 AM on May 31 I am going to step on the scale and be 5 pounds lighter!!!

If you want to jump on the wagon with me – decide, commit, succeed!

Lets, do it, people!!!
  • in_to_win
    in_to_win Posts: 17
    Options
    My 25th birthday is May 30th so my goal is for that day, not the 31st. I want to be 145lbs by May 30th. I can do this.
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    yes! you surely can!!!
    Let's do it in_to_win!!!
    :laugh: :smile: :wink:
  • keshia_v03
    Options
    I'm in. My birthday is May 28th and I'm going to VEGAS. So my goal is to have lost an additional 5lbs by then.
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    MyB'day is May 14 but I am going to my son's graduation on May 31's!
    wow, we are all tauruses!
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    good morning!
    brought it with Shape It Up this morning for 76 min, but my HRM says only 150 Cal???why?
  • JennyGetsFit
    Options
    I Good afternoon!
    I have brought it today with Teat It up (Slim Series)
    My, what a workout!!!!
    I was sweating buckets!

I am so impatient this time.
    I am a victive of my own past success, I think. Just like Ophra. I want to get back where I was FAST!!!!:grumble:

Need to remind myself to be patient :flowerforyou:
    <<sigh>>
  • keshia_v03
    Options
    You know when you have a small amount of weight to loss it always is a slow process. But I'm exicited I finally saw the scale move. I lost another pound. Slowly but surely I'm getting to where I want to be. WE CAN DO IT!!!