work out music.

Options
hey folks. I'm looking for some new work out music and wondering if you have a song that really gets you moving. I'm getting a little tired of No More Tears- (the extended dance mix!)

Replies

• healthiesthappiestme
    healthiesthappiestme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hey folks. I'm looking for some new work out music and wondering if you have a song that really gets you moving. I'm getting a little tired of No More Tears- (the extended dance mix!)
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just bought rhianna, good girl gone bad, and lady ga ga - both have a few pretty good cardio songs!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Anything by scooter, if it's dance, his lyrics are dorktastic, but he doesn't take himself seriously so it's all good. or just really fast club/rave music.
  • whysoserious
    whysoserious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Krazy by Pitbull gets me going!
  • caityjean
    caityjean Posts: 40
    Options
    I don't know if you like country, but Josh Gracin's 'Nothing to Lose' is my all time favorite. It always comes on right when I think I can't do any more and gives me a total 2nd wind. Perfect for cardio.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Gloria! By Gloria Estefan
    It is a continous cd, no breaks in between songs.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I have a mix of songs that I like that make me dance (I love to dance) and that is what I listen to at the gym- I even have Beat It on my Ipod 3 different versions love it... Speaking of which I need more songs
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    lou vega - mambo # 5 . I just dug this out of my collection after 4-5 years and I :heart: it !
  • cheli
    cheli Posts: 40
    Options
    my cardio list is currently:

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
    If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
    Poker Face - Lady GaGa
    Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
    Lovegame - Lady Gaga

But some songs I've had in the past are:

Anything by Britney Spears
    Satsifaction - Benny Benassi (gets me pumped no matter what!)
    Anything Black Eyed Peas
    Umbrella, Don't Stop the Music, Pon De Replay by Rhianna
    Hot and Cold - Katy Perry

My list goes on and on...I get sick of stuff really quick, especially since I listen to these songs at work and in the car to keep me happy and pumped for the day..
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Slumdog Millionaire sountrack has a lot of great songs to run to!
  • caityjean
    caityjean Posts: 40
    Options
    Insanity! I just came on here to add 'Jai Ho' from Slumdog Millionaire! The cover by the *****cat Dolls is REALLY upbeat.