worried

Options
worried that the insurance wont approve the surgery and that if that happens I will go into a downward spiral of self destruction and dissapointment.
My coordinator said she sees NO prob, but I still worry.

Replies

• BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    you may have to fight for it like i did. but the fight itself is worth it, because you wont fail after all that work you put into it. thats how it was for me. they will might make it difficult, but dont give up! it took me 6 months and it was worth it! i know thats not what you wanted to hear but be prepared if it happens, and be thankful if it doesnt.
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I think that your words are wise, I will fight for sure cause I didnt work this hard or spend all that money in co-pays and labs and test ect to be denied and NOT fight. I think that I will prob drop to me knees if it approved and thank the lord cause as you know this is a process, one I would rather not repeat.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    good! i know when i found out i was approved (after the 6 month fight) i cried i was so happy. i was talking to my mom on the phone, and she was like, "oh, i forgot to tell you. you got approved". never been so annoyed and happy at the same time. lol she fought along with me since i am still under her insurance. 2 words is all i can say. WORTH IT!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will post as soon as I find out.