30+ pounds here and gone +pictures. I will survive!

Options
I started my journey last year when I refused to step on the scale. The last weight I recorded was 235 pounds. I knew I was more than that at the point of giving up. I imagine I was closer to 250 pounds. I am 5 pounds away from 200 pounds so I decided to show my work so far. I'm going through a lot in life right now, and weight is all I can control right now. I am proud of these 30+ pounds, no matter how little it seems right now. I also would love new friends. I thrive on motivation and friendships. MFP friends have kept me strong this far.

beforeafter.png

Replies

• OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Those pictures must be very motivating, right? The change is very noticeable.

Congrats and keep it up!

Feel free to add me :)
  • KayAMiller
    KayAMiller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! 30 pounds is a lot to lose! It's really a great accomplishment. It's tough when there's a lot going on in life but you're so right, the only thing you can control is yourself and your weight. Super inspired. Keep it up :)
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Wow you completely got rid of the dreaded second chin lol. Congrats on your progress, keep up the good work. and feel free to add me for more support
  • ceejay3101
    ceejay3101 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job keep it up 30lbs is a great loss and boy does it show :-)
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    WOW!! There goes that double chin :D!!!

Congrats, girl. Your progress motivates me!
  • shutterbugteresa
    Options
    Congrats........Yes, your weight loss is very noticeable! Keep on keep'n on as they say in West Texas!!
  • Giants1678
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss :)!!! You look awesome!!! Keep up the amazing work
  • weemoodycow
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work xx
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Don't ever down your accomplishments. Even if it is a pound. It is still a pound you don't have to lug around anymore. Embrace every second of your new lifestyle. You are worth it!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Awesome...you have a patience.be guide(tutor) to me :)
  • imaginec
    imaginec Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What a difference -30 makes. You are such a beautiful girl. Never give up.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can really tell....Your doing an awesome job!!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great progress.........Keep it up and dont worry about your external problems.........things will workout....have faith and believe that the BEST IS YET TO CMOME!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! My goal is to get under 200 lbs too.We can do it!
  • charvoeller
    charvoeller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes you will survive!! Just started my journey yesterday!! Not only is it a journey but it truly is a life style change!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Thats great.
  • KarenNancy
    KarenNancy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey 30 pounds is a big deal, regardless of how much you have to lose! I have at least 100 more pounds to lose myself but I am proud of my 22 :)
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, 30 pounds lost is a terrific accomplishment! Keep up the good work.
  • Krisgren
    Options
    30 is a huge number and you can totally see it!! WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!