Apple Shaped Body

Options
Hi MFP family-

I have done really well with my weight loss. I have lost 15 pounds since January!! I still have some more weight to lose, but it seems no matter what I still have fat rolls. My legs, arms and chest get small, but my stomach is very stubborn. I know you can't pinpoint weight loss, but do you guys have any advice for me.

Replies

• riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP family-

I have done really well with my weight loss. I have lost 15 pounds since January!! I still have some more weight to lose, but it seems no matter what I still have fat rolls. My legs, arms and chest get small, but my stomach is very stubborn. I know you can't pinpoint weight loss, but do you guys have any advice for me.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Do you do any strength training? Or just cardio? Add strength training for definition
  • ladyhawk53
    Options
    Tell me what you're doing to lose in your chest, arms and legs. That would help me a lot. I do various abs workout. I use bodybuilding.com and enter the supersite to search for workout plans or working on a sepcific body part. You'll get exercises specific to those body parts like the abs. Some are very difficult but you search the site and see demonstration of each exercise and determine if it's something you could do
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I run everyday, except Friday and Sundays, and I lift weights randomly, sometimes twice a week, and sometimes I go only once every two weeks. I like bodybuilding.com, my boyfriend has mentioned it.