Hurry! Tell me to go to the 5pm yoga class!

Options
I am talking myself out of going just like I have done all weekend. I need to go but I want to stay home. Help! Convince me please.

Replies

• MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You'll feel much better mentally and physically after class. Now march!
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    go forth and conquer! or... bend pliantly haha
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Go get your twisty on!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Go! You will feel much better if you do!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I always tell myself this: "You only regret the workouts that you don't do."
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    you know you want to go so go you will have FUN:wink::flowerforyou:
  • emfilomena
    Options
    Think of how great you'll feel knowing you accomplished going to your yoga class! Keep that success in mind! This will help your body and mind, not just your body. Don't let yourself fall into the rut of talking yourself out of exercise, trust me. It becomes one day, then another day.. soon it's been a week and you're ready to give up. Don't let that happen to you! You can do this : ) At least put on your workout clothes and get in the car.. If you truly don't feel up to it, then don't go, but I'm sure by the time you're ready and out the door you'll be happy you did!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Seriously go, you'll be happy you did and question why you didn't want to before. :bigsmile:
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    You will feel better if you go. Just do it......GO NOW.
  • kittycarson
    Options
    You know you will regret it if you don't...go ahead and leave NOW!!!! what are you still sitting here reading this for...lol...
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    GET GOING!

:)
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    go! If you don't go, you will regret it. If you do go... you won't! Simple enough! :)
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    don't wait for motivation, just start and motivation will come! GOOOO!
  • NatM82
    Options
    Quick RUN THERE !!!! I know how you feel though I have Gym this arvo and every morning i dread going but i know i will enjoy it once i get there, it's just the initial "BLEH" moment that tryies to talk you out of going.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Stay home and play with us.
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    At the end of a workout, you never say, "I wish I wouldn't have done that." Go! Go ! GO!!!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You got to move it move it. You got to move it move it. you got to MOVE IT! Now get ur butt up and MOVE!!! :laugh:
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Going to Yoga will bring you that much closer to your goal! Go! Now!~ Get dressed, grab your purse and keys, and go work it off!
  • GiveMeSun
    GiveMeSun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Just changed my clothes and I'm heading out the door. You gave me JUST what I needed. Thank you!! Namaste.