Ant tips on losing Belly Fat!

Options
Hi, I've finally lost 8 pounds so far! Just wondering if anyone had any tips on losing Belly Fat? Bit of a wobbly muffin top with jeans or fitted tops!

i do cardio, as well as swimming once a week & walk my dog every day! Or whether certain foods are better to eat for obtaining lean muscle? I eat healthily, chicken, fish, & a glass of wine once a week! Never seem to lose my tummy!

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've finally lost 8 pounds so far! Just wondering if anyone had any tips on losing Belly Fat? Bit of a wobbly muffin top with jeans or fitted tops!

i do cardio, as well as swimming once a week & walk my dog every day! Or whether certain foods are better to eat for obtaining lean muscle? I eat healthily, chicken, fish, & a glass of wine once a week! Never seem to lose my tummy!

A body starts in the kitchen. Moderation and portion control is the key. The food pyramid is a great way to eat. Fat loss takes times. Scale weight loss and fat loss aren't the same thing. We can't spot reduce, but we can spot tone. The body will lose from where it wants to. Being patient with your body is very important.

I will suggest Tae Bo Insane Abs to you, to incorporate with your other workouts. This workout can help tone your belly. Continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of water, for water helps with fat loss. Believe in yourself and have a lot of patiences. You will reach your goal, if you don't give up.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Short answer: Lose weight everywhere and you'll lose belly fat.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Short answer: Lose weight everywhere and you'll lose belly fat.
    Spot on!

You might incorporate weight training as muscle helps burn fat. But you can't tell your body what fat to burn, so you gotta just wait for it to happen.