An Accomplishment!

Options
hisgirl86
hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
I finished day 1 of 30DS :D I know, you're thinking "so what? You're just begining, this is Success stories, come back when your at the end..." But this is a success for me. I did the whole workout and sweated and grunted through it, and for me getting started on this journey is a success in itself. Yay me :P I actually got off my butt and did it.

Replies

• opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Definitely not 'so what'! It's a step on your journey and what might seem a small step to some is a huge step to others! So be proud of your NSV - you deserve to be! And good luck for the next 29 days :smile:
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!
    I took 15 days for level one, then was so scared to start level 2. I just finished day 2 of level 2 and the results are showing.
    Keep it up and you'll see the results, too!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    The first day is brutal so this is a great accomplishment! Keep it up. I'm starting day one of level 3 right now.
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm about to start it in a few, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it every day, I may just keep it as something to do when I can't make it to the gym.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be able to d everyday, but I start tomorrow and plan to work out every other day. :D It may be more than 30 days but slow and steady wins the race when it comes to weight loss!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good for you, thats a big accomplishment. Just think of what you can do a month from now.
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    A year ago, I joined a boot camp class. That first day near about killed me because prior to that, all I did was walk with Leslie Sansone. FOr me that was huge. Yes, you should be proud that you did it and continue to be amazed at each of those firsts for you and then those 50ths and so on.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be able to d everyday, but I start tomorrow and plan to work out every other day. :D It may be more than 30 days but slow and steady wins the race when it comes to weight loss!

I agree. I have Ripped in 30 and do it every other day. I've been doing week one for 3 weeks because I want to master all of the moves and possibly do the advanced moves all the way through. I don't mind that I'm still doing the first week as I still feel each and every muscle burning when I'm done.

Congrats to the OP too!
  • ashby00
    ashby00 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on level one too! I have not been able to do it every day, and it's not for lack of motivation- my busy life takes over, and also after the first two days I was soooooo sore, I don't know if I could have done it on the third day. So, I've decided not to feel bad if I can't do it every day and I'm getting on with it, going to start on level 2 after my 10th shot at level one.....good luck! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!