30DS completed - can you see a difference?

Options
So, I have completed the 30ds (over about 35 days as I hurt my ankle during level 2). My weight didnt change at all (gained a few lbs at the start then dropped them). Although my measurements reduced a bit (about 3.5" all told) I can't see much of a difference.I'd really appreciate hearing what results other ladies of my size had (5'4" around 132lbs).
Thanks all!

p.s. (the before photsare on the left, after are on the right).
1z21652.jpg
front
zppmr.jpg
side
346l5q0.jpg
back

Replies

• heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    congrats on seeing the workout through! i can definitely see a difference, especially in your hip/waist area just above the bikini bottoms. your backside looks more toned, too! thanks for posting - i'm on day 4 and have roughly your stats, so this helps me visualize about the results i should be looking forward to. :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your tummy looks more toned and you can totally tell your hips are smaller too. WTG!
  • brookebattaglia
    Options
    You look great! Your body looks nice and toned and you can definitely see a difference. Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration to us all!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks all - I appreciate the feedback. I definately feel better and I'm glad I did the 30 days but it's good to hear theres been a noticeable change too :)
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely see the difference! You look much more defined in the after photo's. Well done!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, especially in the back shot. Congrats!!!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So jealous of you right now....you look amazing. Well done for finishing the shred, i know it's hard i've done it. :smile:
  • claire_90
    Options
    sure can :) much more definition and sounds weird but your posture looks a lot better? haha not sure if that has to do with toning, confidence or just standing up a bit straighter the second time around lol
  • Congratulations.

I can definately see a difference, your stomach area is more tones as are your hips and thighs. Your bum also looks more pert!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You butt & belly looks much more toned! Excellent work!
  • memega
    memega Posts: 73
    Options
    Next time mark the spots (where you stand, camera/tripod, focus and time) for better comparisons.
  • Barracuda365
    Options
    you looked awesome before and awesome after

ps you need a new ironing board cover lol
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    your waist goes in more, your butt is higher and slimmer thigh's. excellent work, well done
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Your boobs have risen!!! I'm so gonna shred in a minute!
  • christinerush
    Options
    I certainly can see a difference! Your waist is heaps smaller and your thighs also look thinner too! Wish I looked as good! Thought you looked great in the before shot but REALLY look great in the after shots! Well done!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - I'm still working on it AND I've replaced the ironing board cover too ;)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look fab hunni, tummy is more toned as are your hips and thighs! WTG!! I'm on day 8 level 2 it's hard going but seeing other peoples results I'm determind to keep at it!! X