Nike Free run shoes? review?

Options
I'm looking to get some new workout shoes, mostly for home/gym workouts, zumba. I don't run much but running shoes fit my foot best. I just haven't bought shoes in awhile so i'm not sure what to get. I have the nike flex trainers now that are worn out. So has anyone tried the free run shoes? what did you think?

Replies

• nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have them now and love them because I'm treadmill girl and other shoes would wear out and the metal in the back would dig into my foot. These have no metal and have worn very well. They are really worn out, but I have put pads in the bottom and it works fine. I have to get new ones soon but I want the same ones, so I'm waiting to find them again.
  • Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    me, my wife and my 2 year old daughter have them... the free run 2. those shoes are by far the best running shoe i have ever owned. i have a foot injury and they are the only ones i can work out in without my foot hurting. my wife and daughter love them too. i strongly recommend u try em out.

btw, i do insanity, so they are not only for running.
  • gameovergt
    Options
    I have a pair. Comfortable to walk in but not running. I Need more stability!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just placed an order for these. I tried to find some in town but they didn't have any :/ but footlocker said I can exchange them for free if the size is wrong. I got the usual size I get. They look like they'll actually fit my foot as it's wider in the front like my flextr.
    I also have the nike+ thing for my ipod so I think I'll give running another try when it comes in on the treadmill. I was also looking to try a lighter shoe anyway. I have the reebox rezig but they're clunky and I use them mostly for weights when i need more stability.
  • Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    i forgot to mention they do run a bit small. u will not regret it.