NSV for me :)

Options
I'm pumped! Over the weekend my sister and sister in law said I should try jogging at a low speed at the gym. I was actually afraid because having something moving under my feet that fast just didn't sound good. When I told them I was currentlly walking at a speed of 4.0 in intervals, they said, well you can use that speed to jog.

So, today, I decided to try it! I did walking/jogging intervals. I tried 4.0 but it was too slow, so I bumped up to 4.3 - too slow, 4.5 was still a little awkward and finally I found that 4.7 was a good pace for me. So I did that for a minute and walked for three minutes and did a total of 33 minutes. It was fun! I can't wait to continue. I am going to start Couch to 5k on March 6th ... officially :) But going to continue this for now!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Couch to 5k is a great program, I'm going to restart once Spring hits. But congrats on being able to do that! :D
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great NSV,keep up the great work!!!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Rite on and love your NSV!!! you ROCK!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Rite on and love your NSV!!! you ROCK!

Thanks, I almost added another 10 minutes to the treadmill (after already doing 30) but I thought I should probably take it slow since it was my first time jogging.

So I jumped on the elliptical and did 20 min :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!