Heart Rate Monitor

Options
Does anyone have a Pellor HRM, and which one, and would you recommend it? Do you recommend another brand? I am looking for a cheap HRM to start out with. Really don't have a lot of money to waste on one, so want the most for my money.

Replies

• Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4,its great,highly recommend it..I bought it at Best Buy for $80..Worth getting for sure!!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 as well, purchased mine @ ****'s Sporting Goods. I LOVE it!!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a sport line cardio HRM purchased from ****'s sporting goods,, it has a chest strap and i love it. i have used it maybe 10 times now and it works fine for me. i was leery about the chest strap but it doesn't interfere with anything.. was reasonably prices under $40
  • misslissa121
    Options
    I love that it blocked out the name of a fitness store LMAO
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Ya I guess you cant say D-i-c-k-s even if you referring to a store. Thats pretty silly mfp for blocking that out like we are all 10 years old or some thing lmao. Imagine people whos names are D-i-c-k mfp makes it sound derogatory.
  • misslissa121
    Options

Ya I guess you cant say D-i-c-k-s even if you referring to a store. Thats pretty silly mfp for blocking that out like we are all 10 years old or some thing lmao. Imagine people whos names are D-i-c-k mfp makes it sound derogatory.

Is your name ****? Do you feel affended by the * * * *
  • christinerush
    Options
    I also have the Polar FT4 and just love it and its waterproof so I can wash the chest strap and also walk in the rain, which I love. I wear my mp3 player or listen to the music on my phone when walking and havent had a problem with interference!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Is your name ****? Do you feel affended by the * * * *

LOL no but thanks for your concerns about my **** :laugh:
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered the Polar FT7 , I think Amazon are doing a special @ $79, for a womans one.
  • jasonkiely
    Options
    I have had a polar FT80 since 2009. Apart from having to upgrade the firmware which required me to send it inter-state I have had 3 years of trouble free use. I have replaced the battery once in that time.

In addition I am thinking of buying a CS500+ which will live permanently on my bike.

You cant really go wrong with a Polar...