Replies

• Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • rahmyers
    rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The Wii went from tauntingly calling me obese to over weight and now i'm normal!!! Prednizine and MCTD take that!!! I've still got a bit more to go but I can sure see the results! I'm way more toned all over, and I can ride my bike at a moderate intensity for 1 hour 20 minutes without suffering for days afterword. I just want to say thanks for allowing me to learn from you all. I went from 210 to 154.5 yesterday!!!! I still got some to go I want to be 135-140 toned.

normal-1.jpg

Congratulations!!! You are SOOO inspiring!! I too started at 210 and am now at 200..........would LOVE to end up around 150. How many calories do you eat a day and how often do you exercise and what do you do? THANKS!! I KNOW you will make it all the way!

Thank you! Your all so nice!
    I exercize 4-5x a week I try for atleast 2x a week strength training on the Wii, the advanced. I now just strive to best my top scores. Also Wii boxing is so fun and it was really toning up my arms, triceps, shoulders and back. I was doing the 10+ minutes 5-10 times when I exercized. Now i've toned that down some. I ride my beach cruizer bike that I have on a bike trainer for cardio. I ride it at a moderate intensity for an hour then vigarously 20 more minutes, on lighter days it's just moderate for 60-80 minutes. With my illness though there are weeks I exercize less. Basically whatever I do I aim for intensity, whether that is Wii boxing, strength training or bike riding I give it my all. I figure If i'm gonna do this, i'm going to make every second of my workout count.

I know i'm gonna hear it for this, but stick to 1200-1300 calories a day. 1x a week I may eat more but only on a day I exercize. Yes that means that I don't eat back my exercize calories, but for me and my illness that's what works. Since I can't do high impact big calorie burns, I have to watch my calorie intake. Although I never go below 1200 calories.
  • rahmyers
    Options
    I have not gotten off my diet a single time! BUT, I've lost 10 1/2 lbs, then I'll weigh and have gained a lb, then lose a lb, then gain 1 1/2. I do not eat earned calories from exercise. I try to exercise everyday. I drink my water. What gives? I eat 1200 healthy calories a day. Have been on the diet a month tomorrow. I am happy for your success. Advice, please..:cry:

Congradulations on your 10.5 lb weight loss. When i plateaued for 2 months I did the same. Never cheated on my diet etc... One day I took my measurements and I'd lost alot of inches all over! I had to tweek things a bit in my exercize to get the scale moving again. I realized now that I was smaller I used less calories to do things, I needed to burn more calories to get going again. That's when I slowed wii boxing for cardio and started riding my bike alot more. That got the scale moving again. Also I make sure I have higher and lower calorie days and higher and lower calorie burning days so my body doesn't get to comfortable where it is. Most days my calories are 1200 then others closer to 1300 and one day a week I may even go 1400-1500 but only on an exercize day. Also I found for me that when I drink too much water, even consistantly for weeks I just retain it. Grr may just be my illness though. I drink something all day long, water, tea,etc... When I work out I drink 1-2 24oz glasses of water. That seems fine for me. I hope that helps.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    YEAH! *throwing CONFETTI*
  • rahmyers
    Options
    Thank you Evryone for your kind words. I'm so glad we can all support each other through this!
  • rahmyers
    Options
    That wii is pyscho!! Keeps me movitated.. "You seem a little shaky today" Well DUH. this is hard... Boxing is kicking my butt. But I am determined to beat it!! Good Luck everyone!

I'm always telling the Wii off! Darn thing is always saying "do you notice you get shaky when your tired?" or on the boxing "I know you can do better then that. Lets hit the gym again tomorrow" I swear I've even noticed it cheats too. When i'm doing really good boxing it ALWAYS misses atleast 5-10 of my punches then says "I know you can do better then that. Lets hit the gym again tomorrow" like it's rubbing it in! LOL
  • rahmyers
    Options
    Woohoo well done! I went from "obese" to "overweight" on my wii with my weigh in this week! (Gosh, writing it out like that still sounds so grim, but when it means my wii isn't as mean to me anymore, it is a big deal!!!) :laugh:

Congrats! That's a big deal!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm lucky not to have a Wii! Keep on winning! You're doing great.
  • ahersh00
    Options
    The Wii went from tauntingly calling me obese to over weight and now i'm normal!!! Prednizine and MCTD take that!!! I've still got a bit more to go but I can sure see the results! I'm way more toned all over, and I can ride my bike at a moderate intensity for 1 hour 20 minutes without suffering for days afterword. I just want to say thanks for allowing me to learn from you all. I went from 210 to 154.5 yesterday!!!! I still got some to go I want to be 135-140 toned.

normal-1.jpg

I love the picture!! Great work...very inspiring!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome ! Great work =] Sure you'll be at your goal in no time.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great victory! Darn you taunting Wii! :laugh:
  • rahmyers
    Options
    Thanks evryone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!