Mad at tape measure!!

Options
I know I am not done yet, But...., I have lost 14 lbs and no change in the tape measure around my waist! Pants falling off my now missing behind,thinner hips, smaller neck, facial difference, thinner thighs too, but my waist is resisting the change. I don't want to look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste. How does one redistribute the thin? Please say anything but sit ups, I suffer from two damaged discs in my lower back.

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I know I am not done yet, But...., I have lost 14 lbs and no change in the tape measure around my waist! Pants falling off my now missing behind,thinner hips, smaller neck, facial difference, thinner thighs too, but my waist is resisting the change. I don't want to look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste. How does one redistribute the thin? Please say anything but sit ups, I suffer from two damaged discs in my lower back.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    cant redistribute it

ya gotta lose it

the waist and sometimes the hips are the last stopping ground for body fat

gotta burn it off with cardio
  • czewwhat
    Options
    cant redistribute it

ya gotta lose it

great, so I do have to look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste. My nickname as a kid was birdlegs, dont really want to relive that either! I have fabulous legs, want to keep them.
    I am gonna lose it! just dont want to look like some weird fisher price toy in the mean time.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    cant redistribute it

ya gotta lose it

great, so I do have to look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste. My nickname as a kid was birdlegs, dont really want to relive that either! I have fabulous legs, want to keep them.
    I am gonna lose it! just dont want to look like some weird fisher price toy in the mean time.

life is unfair
    learn to accept that
    or start drinking heavliy
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    cant redistribute it

ya gotta lose it

life is unfair
    learn to accept that
    or start drinking heavliy

:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    How many calories in Amaretto?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

stoli on the rocks is your best bet
  • czewwhat
    Options

I knew you were a martini man!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

I also save calories by giving the olive to the hooker sitting by the jukebox
    she loves those things

at 10 calories per olive, this saves me 120 calories a day
  • ARussell01
    Options
    Meee toooo! Down 12 pounds -- need one more inch off my waist to fit into my wedding dress! Sooo frustrating!! Let me know if you come up with anything.
  • czewwhat
    Options

I also save calories by giving the olive to the hooker sitting by the jukebox
    she loves those things

at 10 calories per olive, this saves me 120 calories a day

So you did hook up with the X stripper wearing a thong on that cramped airplane, good for you!