Looking for friends

Hi im cari im looking for,new friends looking for more motivation. I have about 100 lbs to lose

Replies

• hi I just joined aswell i need motivation aswell ill add you :)
  • TGSgirl2017
    TGSgirl2017 Posts: 32 Member
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Welcome to MFP, I have been on here for 74 days and have lost 15 pounds, this is a great site for support. I am looking for friends as well, so feel free to add me. Good luck with you weight loss journey, I have 100 pounds i want to lose also.
  • Hii i just joined as well and would love to be your friend. :) feel free to add me
  • I know the feeling. I have been at this for only a short time and I could use all the encouragement I can get. I have at least seventy pounds left to lose but, ultimately, I would like to lose about one hundred pounds. I will try to keep you motivated and you can do the same for me. Add me if you would like to. Hang in there! :)
  • Hi Cari! My name's Lauren and I've got just over 100 pounds to lose too! Seems overwhelming. I just keep going a day at a time. Today is day 5 and I've lost 8 pounds so far!!! I love MFP!
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Hi Cari! I have 100 to lose too! I'll add you for sure!
  • Hello Cari -

I'm Carrie too!! :) I have around 200 lbs. to lose. I think we can be of support. I don't know how to add new friends for motivation. Can you help me?

Nice to meet you.

Carrie
  • TGSgirl2017
    Thanks for all the adds. Carrie click under the persons name you want to add and click view profile and click add friend
  • ynj4e
    ynj4e Posts: 1
    Hi I am new & don't know how to add you as a friend but would love to!:smile:
  • Hi Cari, welcome! im sure you will get plenty of support on this site and love it! I do! Im adding you too! :smile:
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Technically I have 100 pounds to lose too but I'm setting my goal low to start at 40+ lbs. Feel free to add me and I could also use more friends!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I can give good feedback so feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • yhtak828
    yhtak828 Posts: 7 Member
    I'll add you!
  • Hi all!! I signed up awhile back but never got the hang of it. After taking a second look and reviewing all the options,, it's great!! I could use some friends / motivators, unforunately my family and friends are supportive, but its more of a negative way to motivate and hurts more than helps. I'd appreciate any friends or helpful advice! I'm ready to lose this weight FOR ME and a happy healthier future!
  • wattswarming
    wattswarming Posts: 9 Member
    I'm brand new here. I'd love to be friends with all of you but haven't quite figured my way around yet. I've gone to see a Registered Dietitian and she gave me a couple tips that have really worked for me. I'd love to share them with you.
  • TGSgirl2017
    Id love the tips watts
  • Hi, I'm new at this too.. add me as your friend!
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Welcome to MFP :) I've only been on a few weeks so I am pretty new as well. Best of luck to you!
  • texna
    texna Posts: 7
    Hi I just joined on Monday. Need to loose a lot of flab around my stomach, let me in on any ideas. :0)