Hello Everyone

Options
cryt11
cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
Hello everyone. My name is Crystal. I have been browsing this site for about a week. I love it so far! Skinny Jeans here I come!!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• cryt11
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Crystal. I have been browsing this site for about a week. I love it so far! Skinny Jeans here I come!!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • cryt11
    Options
    Forgot to mention I live in Spring Hill, Florida (kinda near Tampa)
  • tee01
    tee01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Crystal,

i've just joined recently, and im kinda enjoying this website to it was forwarded to me from my personal trainer....
    skinny jeans here we come:happy:
  • bokie
    bokie Posts: 1
    Options
    hello! I bumped into this site yesterday and I'm hooked...I love the fact that this is free and that I can monitor my progress online...hope to build a support group from this site...btw, I'm from Cebu Philippines
  • cryt11
    Options
    Ive used Weight Watchers for a long time and kept falling off the bandwagon. Here it keeps me more accountable so far bc i see the calories for everything.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cryt11
    Options
    Thanks!!!