An odd NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Love the comment about the pavlovian response - I used to do an exercise tape, and I heard the music in the supermarket and started doing the exercise LOL :embarassed:

Love this!!! That is so something that I would do :laugh:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you--fabulous news

My beloved daughter got me this machine called an IPOD (they love me to call it a "machine" or the red thingy...I'm totally anti-technology:noway: ) anyhoo, my oldest got it as a B'day present last year and she gave to me asking me to use it while I exercise, she claimed how it would make the exercising go faster. Guess what, she's right and it allows me to zone out on some old school jams and sweat something fierce (talk about "sweating to the oldies--WHEW) as I keep up to the beat on my bike and treadmill.

If you don't have one of those machines, perhaps a radio. I'm tell ya...music seems to take exercising to another level for me:flowerforyou:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Cool way to measure how good you've been about sticking to a workout routine!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think this is the greatest NSV yet. You have done what no man has done before!! Sequentially at least. Have a great ride. That's how i get my minutes in on the bike too!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Ensign, set a course for weight loss, maximum warp. Engage!

lmfao...

Calories burned, on screen!

Energise!

0.8 of one to beam up.

You need to name your bike after a federation starship so that you can call yourself captain.

Edit: I'm watching voyager. I've heard DS:9 is better, but I can't imagine anything that could beat Captain Janeway. She is the coolest character out.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    LIKE!!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am a psychology nerd/graduate -- I love the Pavlov reference :) GREAT JOB!
  • anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    Best. NSV. Ever.

Yes, do watch "Buffy" when you can. And "Angel" is awesome, too (two of my fave series). "Firefly" and the movie ("Serenity") are also good. You know, 'cause Joss Whedon rocks.

And so do you! Keep up the great work! What a fun way to track how much you've accomplished! :happy:

~ Ann
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Watching all of TNG is no small feat! Well done! Both DS:9 and Voyager are great, watch them both. Enterprise is actually a good show too, it's too bad it never "caught on".
  • RandomDude50
    Options
    Holy stealth resurrection of my thread, Batman!

Thanks, you guys.

Also, I'm no longer friend requesting everyone who posts in my threads, but if you want more friends and are willing to provide mutual support, please do send me a friend request. We can be BFFs.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That is such a cool NSV! I loved the Star Trek movie.. does that make me as awesome as you? lol, but really congratulations on all the hard work!
  • hadlam
    hadlam Posts: 90
    Options
    This is AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing. Gave me the giggles and impressed with your hard work! Keep it up :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!