64lbs lost having a hard time seeing it though?

Options
2»

Replies

• paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I can tell in your face.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much all i guess it's harder to tell ourselves huh? those first pix were very embarassing for me to post i looked HUGE!

I'm so proud of your bravery. Don't feel embarrassed at all, girl. You should be so proud of yourself for achieving this milestone! It definitely is noticeable. And more importantly, you are much healthier now! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I can see it!!!!

We see ourselves every day, its hard to tell a difference. I feel the same too, but other people see and comment.

You look beautiful!!!!
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i can see in your face and i am sure you can tell in your clothes
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face as well, I think the higher we weigh when we start the longer it takes to see a difference ourselves, hang in there, you're doing really well :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    it's showing in your face defintely. great job! it took me a loss of just a little over 100 lbs. to notice myself personally.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I see it in the shoulders too.

I would take a good picture now with form fitting clothes. You may not want to post it now but it will give you a better picture to post against later. I promise if your face looks that much thinner, there are likely areas that you do see more definition and thinning out but the pictures you posted covered them up. I know there is some slimming in the waist because I can see it in one area, but it would be clearer with a clearer picture. You will thank yourself later!!
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can see it in yoru face shoulders arms.

You are doing a great job and lost an amazing amount alredy, you should be really proud, look forward to seeing your pics when you hit the 100lb loss. You can do it.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Oh yeah, I can definitely see progress. Good work. Keep it up! You got this!!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thnx so much all will have to find one of those same outfits to try! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!