Great places to ecercise: Atlanta GA

Options
If anyone lives in Atlanta, there's an AMAZING place to walk called Big Trees Forest Preserve. Its located at 7645 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs GA 30350 (between Northridge and Abernathy). The website address is www.bigtreesforest.org.

Its lush, green, and the trails are excellent for the beginner/intermediate walker. Its an oasis right next to a car dealership! When I'm in the Forest, it's like being in another place It has several streams benches to rest and unwind, its just nice! I absolutely :heart: :heart: :heart: this place.

Enjoy:flowerforyou:

Replies

• christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    If anyone lives in Atlanta, there's an AMAZING place to walk called Big Trees Forest Preserve. Its located at 7645 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs GA 30350 (between Northridge and Abernathy). The website address is www.bigtreesforest.org.

Its lush, green, and the trails are excellent for the beginner/intermediate walker. Its an oasis right next to a car dealership! When I'm in the Forest, it's like being in another place It has several streams benches to rest and unwind, its just nice! I absolutely :heart: :heart: :heart: this place.

Enjoy:flowerforyou: