INSANITY 3/19 who's in??

Options
I'm halfway through 30 day shred. Then Im planning on doing Insanity. I won't be following the meal plan due to budgeting, but I'll be eating clean and start off at about 1300-1500 cals and raise if needed. Would love to get people to join me and keep me motivated!! Im hoping for Tough mudder seattle, but I can't do much upper body at all so maybe this will help me out a bit during the run?!! lol

Bring it <3

Replies

• kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity today.
  • Roxie2Hart
    Options
    I started last week but I'm down for supporting each other!:smile::happy:
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How's it going so far?!! are you guys following the meal plan to the t?
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity now, and I am not following the eating plan. I am just eating healthier and tracking my calorie intake.

I gained weight initially when I started. I am back down to where I started, but I am much tighter throughout.

I have now added weight training to my workouts :)

I would love to be in a support mode with ya! Add me!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Good luck I got great results from insanity!
  • sammybear521
    sammybear521 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What is the Insanity meal plan?
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start at the end of March when I've got through 30 day shred and have enough money saved up to buy it.
  • kaduka01
    Options
    I am going to start the Insanity program on March 5th. I hear this program is really intense, but I'm willing to give it a try. Anyone else doing Insanity and in need of some support? Feel free to add me. I'm still new here and I have no friends yet, but I'm sure the support and motivation will help me get through it :)
  • wendyco
    Options
    When are you starting it? And what day are you of the shred? Im on day 6 level 2 :D
  • wendyco
    Options
    Shaun T has a whole meal plan with the program. you eat 5 meals per day, and you pick them from a list of different recipes. It's his nutrition guide for the pogram