Just Bought My Fitness Coach on Ebay !!

Options
well I was sitting there thinking why not ! I bought the wii fit late last year and while it's " fun " i am used to Turbo Jam and Chalene Extreme and Power 90 workout's so I felt I was not getting a workout in. I am hoping too add my fitness coach to my chalene extreme days just as an extra.. what does everyone think about it ?? Good ? Good workouts ??? I had bought Jillian Michaels Wii game and it was TERRIBLE ! So I was a bit leary on this one but I'm going to see !

Replies

• mbmempireranch
    Options
    well I was sitting there thinking why not ! I bought the wii fit late last year and while it's " fun " i am used to Turbo Jam and Chalene Extreme and Power 90 workout's so I felt I was not getting a workout in. I am hoping too add my fitness coach to my chalene extreme days just as an extra.. what does everyone think about it ?? Good ? Good workouts ??? I had bought Jillian Michaels Wii game and it was TERRIBLE ! So I was a bit leary on this one but I'm going to see !
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Let me know how that works out for you I was thinking about buying it myself good luck:flowerforyou:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I had bought Jillian Michaels Wii game and it was TERRIBLE ! So I was a bit leary on this one but I'm going to see !
    Oh no, really? I was so hoping to get this one... but if it's not any good then I won't bother. Let me know how you like My Fitness Coach when you get it; I'm looking to kick the Wii Fit workouts up a notch - the regular ones are just getting too "easy". :wink:
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    My Fitness Coach is great! I haven't tried the JM game yet, but I LOVE MFC . . . it's a really awesome workout!
  • TroyJLehan
    Options
    I do that every morning. It's pretty good, and if you have an aerobic step, fitness ball, hand weights, and a heart rate monitor you can incorporate them as well. She will help you set your goals and always give you a great workout.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love My Fitness Coach! Great workouts, never boring.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Thanks eveyrone for the reviews :)

I can't wait to get it just for some ' extra " workouts.. I will be finishing Chalene Extreme in about 20 days and will then go to p90x but want something for the next 20 with Chalene ;) I thought my son may like it too :)

To answer the question about Jillian's workout. I love her as a person but the game was terrrible.. I mean BAD ! I ended up selling it on ebay but what a waste of money ( only got half of what I paid ) . I would look up the most recent ratings on amazon on it...

Thanks again everyone ;)
  • berggrog
    berggrog Posts: 8
    Options
    I had bought Jillian Michaels Wii game and it was TERRIBLE ! So I was a bit leary on this one but I'm going to see !
    Oh no, really? I was so hoping to get this one... but if it's not any good then I won't bother. Let me know how you like My Fitness Coach when you get it; I'm looking to kick the Wii Fit workouts up a notch - the regular ones are just getting too "easy". :wink:

Yeah I have to agree. The Jillian Michaels workout for the wii is disappointing. My wife was fired up and bought it, but was done with it in about 15 minutes. Save your cash and your time.