Crossed the line - never going back!!

Options
Hey guys!

This little success definitely isn't as dramatic as "50 pounds gone!" or "Down 4 sizes!", but it's really exciting for me.

In the past when losing weight, I've never *really* been able to go below 150 (at 5'9"), and it's been really frustrating because that 150 mark has become this prematurely judged plateau (premature, because I didn't stick to the weight loss long enough to find out whether I could break it).

I weighed myself this morning, and I am officially 149 pounds!!!

I am literally ecstatic, and it feels so amazing to have passed this impasse. :)

Now, this "dramatic" success, or a more traditional success story is getting closer and closer... It's becoming so real. I am so happy. :heart:

What little successes have you guys had lately?

Replies

• jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Crossed 220 yesterday, water weight vs real I don't care. I will wait a couple days to update my check in weight. I'm not sure why 220 is much more important than 221, but I'm excited anyway.
  • ensoleille
    Options
    Well done! :D
  • davidclooney
    Options
    amazing! princess heh
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success :flowerforyou:

This morning I've weighed in at below 180 for the first time in years :happy:
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I had one of those moments recently! For a long time I lingered around the 66 kilogram mark... however in years I hadn't seen myself under 64kg. When I got to 63 kg I was surprised & happy. Then I got to 62 and I was amazed! Now I have just past 61kg & on my way to 60kg (which is my overall goal). I will no doubt continue until I get to 58kg or so now as I just want to lose a bit more body fat percentage and gain muscle mass weight!

I tried my old dress on from my 18th and it fits!!!! That was my goal (however it's a bit firm but the zipper did all the way up and I could still [just] breathe). It's the best feeling! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!