Sharing clothes with my sister finally! (w/pics)

Options
Had to share this!
My sister has always been super skinny and I have never really been able to share clothes with her.
This is a picture from my wedding where she was my maid of honor..next to a picture of me in the maid of honor dress she wore!
I am SO beyond excited to say that I fit into it! I will be wearing it when I go to our friends wedding in April. Best part is.. it's a size SMALL!:smile:

8333_301600735103_753495103_9144837_88077_n-2.jpg

Replies

• MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Congratulations! :drinker: You look fantastic :happy:
  • koureur
    koureur Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Had to share this!
    My sister has always been super skinny and I have never really been able to share clothes with her.
    This is a picture from my wedding where she was my maid of honor..next to a picture of me in the maid of honor dress she wore!
    I am SO beyond excited to say that I fit into it! I will be wearing it when I go to our friends wedding in April. Best part is.. it's a size SMALL!:smile:

8333_301600735103_753495103_9144837_88077_n-2.jpg

FABulous!!! Enjoy every second of it!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing. Well done.
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! CONGRATS! you look gorgeous :)
  • Sexyjeng
    Sexyjeng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I remember my first time to lose a lot of weight, it was 40 lbs, and I found it shocking how little my clothes could be..... like, I never really realized how much bigger I was. It was totally weird to me. Even now, when I see pregnant women with big baby bumps, and then just shortly after giving birth, they look tiny again.... It's so amazing how our bodies "shrink". I'm so excited for you, I bet you feel super beautiful! If you want help with your makeup, I do skin care and color makeup looks.... I can send you samples in the mail and do the facial over the phone with you. No need to buy, we can figure out your colors with the virtual makeover on my website and I can mail two sets of samples, one to practice and one for the day of your friend's wedding. You deserve a new gorgeous look to go with that new gorgeous figure. you can reach me through the website: www.marykay.com/ilivethedream congrats and have fun!!!! :)
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You and your siste look the spitting image I each other now. Well done you look awesome
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! My dream is to be able to borrow my best friends clothes (she has alot, and super cute lol) I have to probably lose 50 more lbs for that to happen though.

You look so fabulous!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That is really cool!
  • lillmssy
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!! You both are and CONGRATS :)
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look Great!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!! You are gorgeous, congratulations. My 15 year old and I have been sharing clothes for a while now and it feels wonderful:flowerforyou:
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    you look awesome in the red dress! what an achievement! well done!
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can totally relate! My skinny sister gave me some jeans recently. She has never given me anything, I still have a ways to go though...they were her "fat" jeans. But it's a first so I am taking it. You look great!
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is great- Love the dress too!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! way to go!!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    this is amazing! love the dress- you are your sister look so much alike in it!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I never thought of that as a goal, but my little sister is so small as well and I was just feeling sad the other day that my wedding photos are a bit on the chubbers side...

You have given me something to look forward to :) Thanks and, fyi, you look amazing!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's so incredible! My sister is super thin and always has been (she can eat ANYTHING and she DOES) and I have always been overweight, I would LOVE to be able to say that I can share clothes with my sissy :)
  • debb1980
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV. The dress is beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!