Caution: MATURE

Options
For all of you who have been cheated on, HOW did you find out they were being unfaithful?

I found out my (ex) husband was unfaithful to me when I was diagnosed with Genital Herpes!:sad: :blushing:

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Your post history is alarming.
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    hahahaha quite :laugh:
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options

this
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

lmfao
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I found out when I found a piece of paper in his car with a number on it with no name. I called the number, found out it was a girl he worked with, and found out he had slept with her.
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I walked in and they were both in bed....yup it does actually happen like that lol
  • davidclooney
    Options

this

wow...ppl...
  • davidclooney
    Options
    I found out when I found a piece of paper in his car with a number on it with no name. I called the number, found out it was a girl he worked with, and found out he had slept with her.

she told you?
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Was feeding our five day old baby when his phone goes off next to me with a text saying last night was fun when will she let you out again" when I questioned him about it he admited it all and said its because I hadn't given him any since giving birth! 0_o needless to say that was the last I ever saw of him!
  • kelsgrenier
    kelsgrenier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    when i showed up at the hotel a little too early.
    revenge was taking place when she puked all over his *ahem* man hood then everywhere else. =]
  • davidclooney
    Options
    when i showed up at the hotel a little too early.
    revenge was taking place when she puked all over his *ahem* man hood then everywhere else. =]

wow...you stayed that long to see the puking happened? or was it just perfect timing lol
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Was feeding our five day old baby when his phone goes off next to me with a text saying last night was fun when will she let you out again" when I questioned him about it he admited it all and said its because I hadn't given him any since giving birth! 0_o needless to say that was the last I ever saw of him!

OMG I would chop his you-know-what off!!
  • kelsgrenier
    kelsgrenier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    she was 16, drunk, and hit her gag reflex and the surprise of me there was perfect.
    Not to mention she was my best friend and he had just flown 12 hours, over 1,000 miles, across the world to see me and they had never met before. real classy girl ;)

I had him kicked out of the country, fired from his job and put on a pedophile watch list =] (he was 21 having sex with a 16 year old)
    he did other things to deserve that though.
  • paisley2288
    Options

she told you?

No. He did. Are you questioning everyone's stories? lol Just asking.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    it took me a long time to find out. i had a hunk for a few weeks as he was always with his 'best friend' saying they had college work to finish off or she needed a lift here and there. in the end we all went on a night out and i expressed my feelings after a few drinks to her and him and he denied it but she said yes we have been seeing each other.
    lets just say i slapped him acros the face and got a taxi home.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    she was 16, drunk, and hit her gag reflex and the surprise of me there was perfect.
    Not to mention she was my best friend and he had just flown 12 hours, over 1,000 miles, across the world to see me and they had never met before. real classy girl ;)

I had him kicked out of the country, fired from his job and put on a pedophile watch list =] (he was 21 having sex with a 16 year old)
    he did other things to deserve that though.

What a sick *kitten*! Glad you were able to get revenge!
  • paisley2288
    Options

OMG I would chop his you-know-what off!!

And then I'd cut it into tiny little pieces!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I don't get it?
  • paisley2288
    Options
    I don't get it?

me either
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    He came home smelling different - be it soap, or perfume/deodorant.
    I found notes in his wallet/glove box.
    There was a registration form for a dating agency in the car. (pre internet days)
    There were longer than needed absences for 'rugby,' 'baseball,' 'training,' 'going to see mum and dad' and the like.

Eventually I gave him permission to have a girlfriend, so long as I knew about her. He found one, I met her..and I still talk to her 20 years later. The funny thing (now, though it wasn't then)...he went and found ANOTHER girl while he had a wife and sanctioned girlfriend! I called her at her work and informed her of this. I don't recall how I found out any more.