Thigh help D:

Options
I've been walking every day for a while and it's really strengthened my legs, but I've lost weight in every area of my body BUT my thighs. I'm looking for better ways to tone up my thighs- advice?

Replies

• ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we can't pick & choose where our fat disappears from! In that case, I would have kept all of my chest! It's not fair as there wasn't very much there to begin with anyway!!!! However I'd say keep going and it will eventually come off, but in the mean time I would suggest maybe getting the muscles underneath moving and strengthen them - get the muscles ready! That's what I am doing currently with my tummy! Although I know I can't choose my tummy fat to go and ab workouts won't get rid of the fat in that exact spot, I am just getting the muscles working and tighter so when the fat does eventually go, I have abs of steel underneath that will come through and you'll be able to see! :laugh: Ok maybe not abs of steel! But something!!!!

So I would suggest squats and lunges. If you have weights or access to the gym, leg presses and doing those first two activities using weight along your back or in your hands! :) Good luck!