Ladies reply only : six packs do you like them or don't you

Options
So I'm new on here and the only real reason I wanna loose weight is because I'm moving to Australia with my parents before I'm some how obsessed with very one out there having six packs and been fit so I was just wondering what do you girls think on thud front do you prefer a lad with a six pack or without and I have to give at least one reason this is just for me really to see what girls are actually like

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    i loooove abs. And that's straight from an aussie's mouth! haha
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I like a finely cut man. Not bulky, and all muscley, just cut. Does that make sense?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I love them. Maybe not really hardcore 6/8 pack with hardly any body fat and every ab muscle showing, but a softer/ still defined 6 pack is great!! :D
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Australia :drinker:

Personally, I DON'T like a cut man. I hate abs, I hate super muscle-y arms, but most of all, I HATE that frickin "V" thing that so many girls love. Just looks weird to me.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    do you prefer a lad with a six pack or with
    You don't give them much choice, do you?.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I like bulky men with no abs and cut men with chiseled abs. It depends on the attitude and confidence of how they carry what they've got. If I had to choose, I'd say no abs more than likely.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I HATE that frickin "V" thing that so many girls love. Just looks weird to me.

hahaah right?!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Lol I've lived in Aus all my life, trust me we are NOT all cut. Percentages only we are fatter than Americans, you just beat us in pure numbers.

Edit: Forgot to answer the post!! Lol! I prefer more cut less bulk :)
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Australia :drinker:

Personally, I DON'T like a cut man. I hate abs, I hate super muscle-y arms, but most of all, I HATE that frickin "V" thing that so many girls love. Just looks weird to me.

totally agree!!
  • Liam_deschamp
    Options
    What is this v thing?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Meh not too crazy about cut men or abs. They always look like they could kill me in some horrible way lol

Then again all the men I've dated have been a little on the squishy side just to boost my own self esteem.

Abs=fun to drool over, but not for dating (or even one night stands)
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm not one for six packs. My boyfriend has a little belly on him and I think it's lovely :)
  • Liam_deschamp
    Options
    Thanks I suck at spelling haha I corrected it
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    love them, & im an aussie (:
  • SilverStrychnine
    Options
    What is this v thing?

The lower ab/pelvic region, when it's too defined it sorta looks like a V shape.
  • Liam_deschamp
    Options
    I HATE that frickin "V" thing that so many girls love. Just looks weird to me.

hahaah right?!

So what's this v thing?
  • SilverStrychnine
    Options
    I don't like it when a man is too "hard", it doesn't feel like I'm touching a human being. More like a Lego man.
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ahaha my better half hes aussy he only has a little six pack!! but most of us girls do love themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! there just super manly!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm not an Aussie so maybe you don't care.. But I like men in ALL shapes and sizes... Cut, fluffy, big-boned.. Whatever. Just please for the love of god, don't be arrogant or boring!! Extra points for a cool nose.... Have fun in Australia!! I hear the chicks are beautiful! :)
  • Kattaway
    Options
    I never cared one way or another if a man had abs or the "V" thing as one posted called it (really, what IS it called? lol,). I have always dated teddybear types... that was always my "thing". But my fiance' is very fit and happens to have lightly formed abs and the "V" - it was all new to me and being a plus size lady I felt embarrassed to be naked in front of him... but over time he proved he loved me for who I am, no matter my size so how could I not accept him just the same? When you love someone, it will not make one difference what their physique is.