Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Rewards

I was just wondering how everyone rewards themselves. I have always previously used food as a reward... not very bright I know. Now however I am putting £5 away for every pound I lose in an attempt to have enough money to buy me a new wardrobe when I finally reach my target weight (sure it would work with dollars too.). How about you:wink:

Replies

• SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    for me i believe in rewards. I have planned on something for every 10 pounds i lose. first one is getting my ears pierced. I have 1.5 pounds to go. guess we'll see what the scale says in the morning.
    putting money away for new cloths, genius!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    I have only thought fleetingly about rewards. I do like them, never really done them, so I don't know whether they egg me on or not. I'm a uni student who lives of the government while I study, so anything money-orientated doesn't really work. I would rather it not be food focused either.