Ultrasound weight loss - anyone tired this?

Options
Hi,

There is a special offer on at my local Ultrasound Weight Management Clinic and I am wondering if this is just a new money making fad or would be worth trying out. I only have 1/2 stone to lose and am finding it really difficult and am thinking maybe this is the answer. I eat well during the week but do tend to eat badly at weekends but I exercise 5 days a week and am still the same weight.

Any advice appreciated.

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that any weight-loss system that suggests it works without a calorific deficit is a fraud.

It looks like you've put your finger on your problem in that you eat badly at the weekend. Looking at your diary you aren't tracking weekend at all and only half of some weekdays. Track absolutely everything, even if it's "bad", and try to keep your average calories on track even if you can't do it on a day-by-day basis. Go a little under during the week and cut yourself some slack at the weekend, or work out harder or longer at weekends so you can eat your extra exercise calories guilt-free.

Also if you're always doing the same exercise, you may want to look at shaking it up a bit, changing either the type or the intensity.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hi,

There is a special offer on at my local Ultrasound Weight Management Clinic and I am wondering if this is just a new money making fad or would be worth trying out.

Your first instinct is correct