What's your biggest dream in life?

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    I am living it. I have a wonderful life full of love, friends and wealth. I have an huge appreciation for life and work hard to keep the life going good.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    To own a home in a safe and beautiful area :)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    To marry the one that I've waited my whole life for. :heart:
  • To be a singer!! Watch my videos and comment!!! =]

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNicalillo?feature=mhee
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Mine is to open some kind of medical and mental health facility for low income individuals/families. Don't think it will happen though.
  • To have a big normal family and be in the same state as my wonderful boyfriend living together. After college of course ^-^ I want to be a mommy more than anything. Something I have dreamed about since I was little playing pretend "house" Dream of having little ones with Jesse :]
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    To be happy and healthy. Living in our own house in the country side, have a few kids and dogs (and maybe cats and bunnies and.. you get the point) and to be a teacher in some small school.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    World peace. :flowerforyou:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    To get remarried and live happily ever after
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    To get my book published....... and for Willie Geist to be my date to Comic-Con!!!! I'd be Princess Leia in the gold bikini.. and he'd be Han Solo (from the waist up), he could be nude on bottom. :smokin: Gah.... a girl can dream right!?!?!?
  • And another.

To see Liverpool FC win the Premiership (only UK members will probably know what I am talking about)

I know what you;re talking about. Heck of match v Cardiff this weekend. I for one am a Tottenham fan. Rough weekend at the Emiriates for the boys. My dream....watching Tottenham v Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    To change the world.

First step, to figure out how the silly thing is put together!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    to marry an amazing women
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    My most immediate dream is to get this weight off once an for all, beyond that:

1. To be a wife and mother
    2. To be a successful writer
    3. To start a photography career
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    I just really want my as5 to not eat my underwear.
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    I have 3:

1. see an EF5 tornado.
    2. go to a taping of Top Gear in the UK.
    3. finish my movie script and see it get turned into a real movie.

Those are the top three things on my bucket list. Obviously there are more, but for now, those are good enough.
  • Travel to Nepal and experience the HImalayas/see Mount Everest.
    Travel to Australia and scuba the Great Barrier Reef

If I ever win the lottery I would like to start a no-kill animal shelter/sanctuary
  • To finish school and have a good career! Preferably nursing
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Travel the world...7 countries down,a whole bunch more to go!

Good dream! One of mine aswell. Not so kid compatible.. sigh.

Not true, my kids go everywhere with us! Camel riding in the Egyptian desert, hiking up the Acropolis, climbing to the tops of ancient Aztec pyramids. Kids see things with a fresh and exciting perspective. I can't bear the thought of traveling anywhere without my two boys there to share it with me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    World Peace....

:flowerforyou: