Looking for 1200 food dairies

Options
I am looking for people who have 1200 cal. food dairies that I could look at to get some ideas from. I have gone over my limit for the 3 or 4 days. I did not realize that I was eating that many calories until I started logging on this site. I would like to look at people's dairies to see where I can cut some calories. Thanks in advance. This site and the people here are so helpful.

Replies

• Zainyy
    Options
    I am on the same, i tend to eat Soup at lunch time, snack on fruit or Go ahead youghrt bars and then have a small portion of whatever my mum has cooked at home or a salad in the evening.
  • RoswaB
    RoswaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I get loads of my evening recipes from the skinny taste website www.skinnytaste.com. It has all the nutritional info on there.

For breakfast I'll usually have a couple of crumpets or 1 slice of toast with low fat spread and may add an egg on occasion. On weekends I also sometimes add a couple of rindless bacon medallions.

Lunch is either a homemade soup and a slice of bread or a salad wrap.

Dinner is depends on whether I've exercised and what I've eaten that day but that website and the BBC good food one have all the calories etc on so it make life a lot easier.

Some of the skinny taste recipes are already in the database so no need to upload a million ingredients...muuuuch easier.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me and look at mine! I havnt really gone over in months except for 1 weekend when I intentionally tried to rev up my metabolism by eating alot.
  • alamkin1
    alamkin1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me and look at mine! I havnt really gone over in months except for 1 weekend when I intentionally tried to rev up my metabolism by eating alot.

Where can I see it?
  • Krister0506
    Options
    I am on a 1200 calorie intake diet, I sent you a friend request. I never go over and probably do not eat enough, but maybe some of my foods will help you :smile:
  • shanalivee
    Options
    i never realized how many calories i was over eating until i started logging them in! i have my mfp set at 1290 because i changed my wight loss a week from 2 pounds to 1 pound because i was not seeing any results.

Breakfast: i love greek yogurt and turkey bacon for the morning along with egg whites mixed with veggies. Then some fruit.

Lunch: Beans, or a veggie salad with tuna on top, apples and peanut butter, cottage cheese and fruit, turkey sandwich no mayo, subway sandwich, soup,

Dinner: this is where i have a tough time because i am usually home late and end up eating tons of little things or go over my calories.

but take a look at my food log.
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine is set for 1200. i also exercise and most of the time i eat those calories back. check it out.
  • haaaleyx
    haaaleyx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine, I've only been on here for a little over two weeks. I go over a bit some days, and I do have a 'spike day' once a week, so. But feel free to look at it, mine's pretty boring though since I'm a broke college kid D: haha.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/haaaleyx
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have a 1200 diary :] feel free to add me anyone.
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200 too but I also tend to exercise to earn more - My diary is open, but I warn you I don't always make super healthy choices!
  • azazelrabbit
    Options
    Yup, have a look at mine. I tend to eat less during day and more in the evening, and smaller things, too.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine, but I also eat some of my exercise calories back. Overall I think it's pretty solid though :)
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I'm 1200 too but I also tend to exercise to earn more - My diary is open, but I warn you I don't always make super healthy choices!

Same here, mine is 1230 before exercise.
  • loislane22
    Options
    My diary is also 1200, add me if you want to peek.

Warning:I drink lots of coffee
  • swtpea9191
    Options
    I do 1200 a day and eat back my calories burned. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MrsAmyCraig
    MrsAmyCraig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200 a day..feel free to add me :)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You can see mine if you add me. I try to eat non processed foods as much as possilbe, some days I just cant eat enough to get the full 1200. If you are interested in recipes I can also help there as well.
  • esqueletica23
    esqueletica23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5641844.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I consume pretty much 1200-1400 cal per day also. It goes up on the days I workout which I try to 5-6X a week.
    Do you measure everything? you really should for the first few months to get used to the portion control. When eating out, ask waitress to box half before you even see it. Avoid alcohol as much as possible. And fast food. Feel free to add me if you want to see my food log. I do eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Salad, salad, salad, salad, salad! Seriously. You're welcome to friend request me if you want to see how I eat (I eat between 800-1200 calories during the week, weekends I am marathon training and will eat more).
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to friend me and look at my diary as well, it is open to my friends. Mine is set at 1200 cal/day, I do earn some extra with exercise though. I'm still new and learning too, and I've gone over some days; however, going over shows me what I am doing wrong too...Does that make sense?