Weekend NSV?

Options
13»

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i had to bring my wedding and engagement rings to the jeweler yesterday to get them sized. They are too big! :)
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Went through my closet this weekend and cleaned out and tried on things....several things that didn't fit in the fall are actually too big now. A few pairs of size 10 jeans went to Goodwill as they were too baggy, but a few still fit. Getting into the 8's now!

Other NSV: I didn't drink any alcohol this weekend. At all.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Sorry dumb ? but what does NSV stand for?
    Not dumb...I don't know either.
  • dolphin9803
    Options

Non Scale Victory! :)

Mine was when my hubby FINALLY noticed that I had gotten thinner...lol He hasn't been to "jazzed" about this whole hting so this made me feel good!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Non Scale Victory! :)

Mine was when my hubby FINALLY noticed that I had gotten thinner...lol He hasn't been to "jazzed" about this whole hting so this made me feel good!
    Thanks!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Not dumb...I don't know either.

Non Scale Victory :)
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Not a weekend one but a Monday pick-me-up NSV :)

My pants started sliding and I thought that I put on my 16s instead of the 14s but when I went to the bathroom I checked the label and it was indeed my sz 14 pants and they are to a point where they start sliding down! :happy:

That means that in 2-3 weeks I may be able to fit into some pants that I haven't worn in years (I'll be wearing the baggy ones for a while as the next size down will be tough to fit into).

Made up for all the other crap that happened this morning!!! :bigsmile:
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I never work out on Fridays - that is usually a rest day. We go out to dinner and call it an early night.

My daughter and husband were not in the mood to go out. (I REALLY was!) I ended up having a bowl of cereal and headed to the gym for an hour on the elliptical. THAT was a great feeling!
  • CrankParent
    CrankParent Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have two things.

On Saturday my neighbour knocked on the door to ask if everything was okay because she hadn't seen my mum for ages and then realised I wasn't one of the kids! She had seen what she thought was my eldest (who is 17 and a size 10) coming and going and hadn't realised it was me. I'm 42 soon so that was huge boost.

Yesterday I bough some jeans from Gap. I gave up hoping I'd ever be able to fit in their jeans (which size smaller than average) years ago. I was over the moon when I realised I was a UK 12 (US 8). Happy me. :-)
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Worked out Sunday after not getting on the horse since Tues. Sick kids and then sick mommy. I decided to put on clean work out clothes, just yoga pants and a non-baggy t-shirt and my hubby said that i looked hot. He couldn't keep his hands off me. Our 2.5 yr old kept saying, "no more squeezing! you have to be apart!" :-D (mini scale victory of still losing a bit even though i didn't work out or track my food while we were in chaos. I guess my habits are getting good!)
    8454448.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!