Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    .. a whole crapload of leftover Easter candy to your food journal :smile:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    "1 peice at a time" and if you can't find a calorie count for it, " put it in the garbage."
    :grumble: :noway:

OK, that is what I should say, but In reality, I will find something close to it and use those numbers. for example, and crispy chocolate bunny, looks like a Nestle Crunch bar, so I will look at the size and find that on the calorie data and enter it.. But always enter every peice. you will want to have a record of how fast you can eat 1000 calories of chocolate candy. "that way you can prove to your friends that your the bestest candy eater ever!!!!!"
    :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • TubaGirl
    TubaGirl Posts: 58
    Options
    One piece at a time would probably take for ever depending on how much Easter candy you ate. Lol. I agree with kimss. Or (if you still have the wrappers) take the time and count up all the calories and just punch in a few candy things that add up to the number of calories you ate. Even if you punch in a huge chocolate bunny. :laugh: It would be faster and be easier so you don't punch in lots of numbers and drive your self insane with a number of how many tihngs you punch in.

Tuba Girl Kate