New and looking for alot of help.

Options
I am new here, and hoping that writing down what I eat will help me learn. (I need a lot of help) I am about 284lbs so I have a lot to lose. Just started today with writing it down. I do exercise quite a bit, and other than being over weight I am healthy. Thanks for any help or advice. (would really like to know some things that help you feel full) I do drink mostly water. I have already had about 6- 8oz glasses. and its only 9am.

Replies

• jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hi nice to meet you, im new as well. i feel tracking my food is the only thing that makes me eat well. please feel free to add me as a friend. i eat lots of protein or fiber as snacks. its helps me stay full longer.
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi there.i hope you did your goals correctly.If you reach in your daily goal in the long-term period you will see the results..check the stories.

And you can ask me when you stuck or confused..
  • cynfee00
    cynfee00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you both!

I have been on here for a bit and I have to say this is an amazing tool. However, I have fallen off the wagon and need inspiration and encouragement to get to the healthy place I want to be! I have added you both as friends and hope that you will accept and I hope that we can be each others motivation and encouragement to keep up the good work. We have to remember that this is not a Diet but a Happy and Healthy life style change!
    Let’s go kick some butt!!!:wink:

Cyn
  • ebsthename
    Options
    All feel free to add me....... If you stay within your goal, you will definitely see results. I noticed that writing down your food and counting calories really makes a difference in what you eat. If you stick to it, you will definitely see the results you want.... Sticking to it is the main thing.
  • carrie1013
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me for support. Good luck to you
  • asfischer
    asfischer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I noticed that when i first started i was always hungry. I ate a ton of fresh veggies almost all day..lol they filled me up and didn't use a lot of calories... plus they contain a ton of nutrents! It's been 40 plus days now and i am finding i don't feel the need to snack as much, but when i want o it's veggies I have lost 18 pounds so far so it's working:-)
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi well done for taking the first step tracking food has helped me lose weight you can see the calorie intake and portion control you can add me as a friend if you wish I will try to incourage you along the way x
  • Holly1019
    Holly1019 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow... you guys are great! I really think this will help me. I am sure writing it all down will help too. Make me more aware of what I am putting in my mouth.
  • stefbrowne07
    stefbrowne07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also new and looking for help. Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Good luck, you can do it!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)