Biggest Losser MFP 1/30/08

Options
Well good Morning everyone in America!
After last weeks dissapoining goose egg for me on the weight loss front. I can stand up and cheer about it this week.
Last week.
This week.
That is a 3 pound weight loss for me. :bigsmile:
I am a LITTLE dissapointed by that ONLY because I wanted to break the 170s this week, I was TRYING for 169 -168 But I am happy with this!
I can not say however that I was happy about last nights show. What was THAT all about???
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well good Morning everyone in America!
    After last weeks dissapoining goose egg for me on the weight loss front. I can stand up and cheer about it this week.
    Last week.
    This week.
    That is a 3 pound weight loss for me. :bigsmile:
    I am a LITTLE dissapointed by that ONLY because I wanted to break the 170s this week, I was TRYING for 169 -168 But I am happy with this!
    I can not say however that I was happy about last nights show. What was THAT all about???
    --Diann...
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm starting to getted bummed out!!!!

Last week I gained .2 this week I gained a pound. But I do know what I did wrong so I guess I can't really complain. Just gotta get back on track and I have been god so far this week.

Last week 226.6
    Today 227.4

Next week will be better.:sad: :grumble: :mad:

Charlaine
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Jan. 8th 152 pounds
    Jan.15th 150 pounds
    Jan. 22nd 148 pounds
    this morning 149 pounds :cry:

My goal is to weigh 140 pounds by February 14!!! I may have to end up changing my goal for Valenine's day.:grumble:

Good luck to everybody!! Stay motivated.:smile:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Starting weight: 197
    1/9/08: 190.5
    1/16/08: 188.5
    Last Week: 188
    This week: 186.5
    Loss of: 1.5 lbs
    Total percent: 9.4% :drinker:

So how is everyone feeling about last night's show? I thought they made the best choice at elimination. Jenn was producing the least on average...time to go. I would love to see everyone compete to the end and see who actually does the best, that would make it an actual competition and not all about strategy and gameplay, BUT, the reality is that it IS about that so Jenn was the best choice.
    PS: I am still crazy about Bob even though he pulled the revenge card! :heart:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 199. When I started biggest loser I was at 193.

Last week: 187.2

This week: 185.0

Happy with that :happy:

:heart: Kels
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    starting weight: 274.5
    Last week: 259.5
    today 1/30: 258.5

Lost another pound!! Yay!!
    Total Lost: 16 lbs!!

That was one crazy show last night!! I can't understand why Bob "played the game" and chose teams the way he did when the trainers are always getting on the players about their gameplay and gaining weight to throw the weighins and giving in to the temptations....But Jillian does do wonders with the underdogs, so I'm really pulling for the black team!! The workout Jillian did with her black team looked like so much fun with the boxing punches!! After the show I was talking with my husband about where I could go to run up and down the escalators!!! I'm really not sure how comfortable though I would be about working out in the middle of the mall !!

Great work this week everyone!!

~Pam
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Started - 215.5 :grumble:
    Last Week - 211 :smile:
    This Week - 207 - LOST 4 POUNDS!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

In total I have lost 9 pounds. So Awesome!!!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 274.5
    Last week: 259.5
    today 1/30: 258.5

Lost another pound!! Yay!!
    Total Lost: 16 lbs!!

That was one crazy show last night!! I can't understand why Bob "played the game" and chose teams the way he did when the trainers are always getting on the players about their gameplay and gaining weight to throw the weighins and giving in to the temptations....But Jillian does do wonders with the underdogs, so I'm really pulling for the black team!! The workout Jillian did with her black team looked like so much fun with the boxing punches!! After the show I was talking with my husband about where I could go to run up and down the escalators!!! I'm really not sure how comfortable though I would be about working out in the middle of the mall !!

Great work this week everyone!!

~Pam
    It is fun, and kinda hard too. Hey if Jillian had trouble with it. That just goes to show you.
    But if you REALLY want to do that. Go to the closest mall that is over 2 stories tall. Do not try this on a weekend. It is too busy then.
    and try to find one that is kinda out of the way. Like in a department store itself.
    Also some airports have them. :smile:
    But face it, the producers of the show paid the mall to have that area blocked off so that they could do this without being disturbed. YOU will not be so lucky.
    And BTW. this is kinda dangerouse too. do not try this to failure! Too many ways to get badly hurt.
    and tuck you shoe laces inside your shoes and make sure that they are secured in there.
    elevators do not stop when a shoe gets stuck in those prongs. :frown:
    --Diann...
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    yeah thanks for that info.... I'm actually thinking I might go to the airport....It's closer to me than the mall is and I'm sure I could find a time when it's not so busy!!

another thing about the show last night that I was amazed at is the soda temptation challenge!! I was a total soda addict not too long ago!! (a month ago actually) and I still can't believe the amount of sugar I was putting in my body...convincing myself that drinking diet soda was ok....but for me I know that I can't even do that anymore....I admit I had one last night when I went out to eat, but it didn't even taste the same to me!!! now it's water all the way!!!

~Pam
  • ddupree1
    Options
    Starting weight: 285
    Last week: 281
    Today 1/30: 281

:grumble: Well I stayed the same...Hopefully next week will be better for me. Good luck to everyone. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    start weight 270
    last week 253.8
    this week 253.2
    this is a bit of a dissapointment. ive worked really hard to see .6 bummer. im so close to my 20 pound goal its killing me. this is the first time since i started on 12-27 that i didnt really lose. back to bustin my butt. maybe next week.

congrats to all of you. jenny
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well.....I didn't lose anything again! I did before and I guess I am Yo Yoing. A little disappointing....
    Starting weight: 175
    Current weight: 176 :sad:
    Previous weight: 173

I think its the water and I haven't been feeling well and I have changed by diet to low carb instead of low cal. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I have to think on this one.

Charlene
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I can't complain too much. I stayed the same 147. But I have had the Visitor and the flu this week so I am happy with being the same.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last week: 220
    This week: 218
    Loss: 2 pounds. Yeah!!

I was dissappointed with Bob last night. After his 'game play' speech last week, then he obviously picked teams to stack the game in his favor. I felt so bad for Bernie & Brittany. They were so sure he would pick them, I thought so too.

Lets go Black Team. I was sad to see Jenn go, but it was the best for the team. Hopefully Jillian will get their eating on track & they will do great next week.

Good job everyone.

SG :glasses:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Ok,

week one: 221.2
    week two: 224.6 (ugh)
    Now: 220

goal for next week is to finally get out of the 220's :devil:
  • aznguysgrl
    Options
    last week 180

this week 177 THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS!:wink:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    140 last week
    138.5 this week
    1.5 pounds lost this week
    At least it's a loss!!!
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :grumble: Stayed the same this week....oh well....going to try to work out more...I think I have reached a standing point so I'm going to try and kick start it into moving on. Adding 5 minutes to all my excerises. Wish me luck:flowerforyou: . Hugs from kckat96
  • twinightash
    Options
    Started Jan 1 - 150
    Jan 14 - 141
    Now - 141

I've hit a plateau :grumble: but sticking with it. I got myself an elliptical on the weekend so hopefully now that I can start exercising at home, I'll see a change.

Good going everyone!!
  • Cherylann402
    Options
    Well, I only lost one pound this week! I goofed up though, and forgot to weigh before I ate breakfast, I weighed anyway, and it showed 1 pound lost. I'm going to weigh again tomorrow morning BEFORE I eat, and see then.
    Last week:
    This week: