I fell off and im back to square one Help!

Options
Hello I'm not proud of myself at the moment I joined a gym went at least 5 times a week for just over a month lost 6lbs in weight toned up and was very happy with myself, what happened I had to do extra at work for a week to cover a holiday and since then this is 3 weeks ago I have lost my energy and drive and have completely fell off my diet and exercise plan.

I just don't know how to get that energy back to get me going again I'm so tired all the time I come home from work and cant face the gym and reach for any food I can get my hands on to stop the shakes ( I have Under-active Thyroid)

Any tips or advice would be most welcome even if its simply a big boot up my behind lol

Thanks Lorraine.

Replies

• Kate48230
    Kate48230 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Make yourself go to the gym *one* time and plan a reward for after. It is the chicken and egg thing; low energy from not going to the gym makes you too tired to go to the gym. After that, it should get easier...... btdt!
  • lolly2012
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. You are totally right I have decided that tomorrow I will take my gym bag to work with me and go straight from work, that way I can not talk myself out of it. I have packed one apple and one banana as an emergency top up should I get the urgent need to eat. I know once I get back into the swing of things I will feel better again and optimistic about getting some weight loss and keeping it off.
    :smile: