The Borrowers...

Options
2»

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    My portable phones at home. I can never find them even when they are ringing.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    funny I used to have all sorts of trouble with then until my daughters moved out... The borrowers must have moved out with the kids... :wink:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    My keys, every flamin time.

And a ring I inherited off my Mum. I keep it in a very safe place and very rarely wear it, but it keeps going missing, sometimes for months at a time.:huh:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Ammunition... especially 9mm and 45 ACP

I just always take the empty brass....
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    the charger for my old mp3 player.
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Socks. Just one of each pair. :wink:

Yep, same thing here. I have about 15 of my daughter's socks that are missing!
    My kitchen scissors. They are never there when I need them. I do think my husband is more to blame for this as I usually find them in the garage or on his desk.

My husband does the same thing. I need to find some pink ones that he may not like :)

Oh, and my keys of course! They are never where they should be!

Clothes is constantly missing, too.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Clothes hangers. Really, where do they go? I mean, you take a shirt from the closet, there should be an empty hanger. Right? Not so around here. When I do laundry and go to hang up things, I'm always having to go in search of hangers. I blame my husband. But then, I blame him for everything. :wink:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    One of my friends had a 'problem' with borrowers in her last house. Every time she bought black undies, they would vanish within days. She blaimed her hubby, but he claimed no knowledge.
    When they came to move out, they checked the attic & found stuffed into the far corner all her missing undies.:noway:

Kinky ghost?