Food Coma

Options
TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
The feeling of listlessness, bordering on sleep, that one feels after eating a large meal, often caused by a rush of blood to the stomach and intestines during food digestion.

I feel like I am in a food coma... I made rotisery chicken last night and I ate half of it for lunch today... I only ate one leg and a thigh last night... OI!

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    Options
    The feeling of listlessness, bordering on sleep, that one feels after eating a large meal, often caused by a rush of blood to the stomach and intestines during food digestion.

I feel like I am in a food coma... I made rotisery chicken last night and I ate half of it for lunch today... I only ate one leg and a thigh last night... OI!
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I get that after I go to Indian buffet. I sympathize. Sometimes a nap helps :smile:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    No bueno, Trouble. You are sentenced to one workplace nap.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    OMG you read my mind.. a Nap sounds good right now... if my boss comes by cover for me...:wink::laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    No worries, mate. I've got your back.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Food Coma=Story of my life and that is part of why I am here!

Hi I'm Memaw and I'm a food coma addict!
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options

There's always tomorrow. I'm sure you're still super sexy. :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is a god