New(ish) :)

Options
th04
th04 Posts: 32 Member
Hi everyone I got the app on my iPhone at the start of the year, but kind of only just discovered the whole fitness pal community! I have been lurking around for a couple of days now, just having a look and what not, and so thought I'd introduce myself! :)
I'm 23 and have a 4 year old son, I was always quite slim, although probably never really in good shape, but let myself go after the birth of my boy. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with Post-Natal Depression after finally being convinced to speak to my doctor, and am now so glad I did, it feels like I've come through the fog and realised the state I let myself get into. Now I feel like I'm in a good place mentally I'm really looking forward to getting into shape. So far I have just been calorie counting and eating more sensibly with the occasional work out dvd, but now I feel like I've caught some sort of exercise bug and it's all I want to do! I ordered the 30 day shred DVD and some dumbells and can't wait for them to arrive, also started walking which is something I have always enjoyed but never thought to do unless it was necessary!

Sorry if that seems a little scrambled (writing has never been my strong point! Haha) Would love to hear some other peoples stories and why they are here!

Looking forward to hearing from anyone! :)

Toni :)

Replies

• VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    hi!! im 26 i was also diagnosed with PND with both my kids 2nd time worst then my 1st but im doing great now they r 3 and almost 2 ... i work out with the ufc and strength cord .. saving up for a calorie counter and zumba so i dont lose interest in my current programs... feel free to add me!!