Just started a new healthy life

Options
Hello everyone, my name is mellisa and i live in sunny california, i am a stay at home mom of a 6 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Im so glad i found this site, i have been looking for a support system for a while and havent found anything that has really gotten me motivated. I look forward to meeting new friends that have the same interests in losing weight and changing our lifes for the better:smile:

Replies

• melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is mellisa and i live in sunny california, i am a stay at home mom of a 6 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Im so glad i found this site, i have been looking for a support system for a while and havent found anything that has really gotten me motivated. I look forward to meeting new friends that have the same interests in losing weight and changing our lifes for the better:smile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find that the support and the people here are just amazing. Congrats on making the decision to start a healthier lifestyle and good luck on achieving your goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • melli244
    Options
    It seems like a very friendly place and seems like a place for support and thats what i need. Thanks for the Welcome, its good to be here :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • melli244
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in California too ... glad it's cooler today!

Anyway, welcome aboard :smile:.
  • melli244
    Options
    Ya no kidding, the last couple of days have been so warm but i heard there might be thunder storms or something, crazy weather. :smile:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard! :flowerforyou: :drinker: You will find lots of motivation and support on this site... If you have any questions just post and we shall respond... :happy: