Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 30

Options
Wow! Can you believe that we only have 1 more day in January?! If this month is any indication, this year is going to FLY right on by! Because of that there is no time to say 'I'll do it tomorrow'. If you wait, the year will be gone before you know it & you won't be any farther towards your goals and a healthier YOU. Don't wait! Exercise and take care of yourself TODAY!

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 vigorous min, did the Functional Flexibility & High Intensity Cardio sections on the Biggest Loser 2 DVD, & I drank all of my waters. I'm enjoying doing a different workout each day. Gives me a chance to see what my library has to offer and keeps me from getting bored. Some of the dvd's go right back to the library but others are worth doing again a few times before they are due. Anyway, if you are looking to mix things up a bit, this has been fun!

I think I've got one more day with sick kids. And, I am feeling better. So, I'm HOPING that tomorrow I can drive down into town, drop the boys off with my husband and go shopping! If I focus I could get my exercise done before I go down so that I have TWO full charts to exchange for clothing. We will see if I can pull it off. At the very least I'll get out this weekend.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a Happy Wednesday!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe that we only have 1 more day in January?! If this month is any indication, this year is going to FLY right on by! Because of that there is no time to say 'I'll do it tomorrow'. If you wait, the year will be gone before you know it & you won't be any farther towards your goals and a healthier YOU. Don't wait! Exercise and take care of yourself TODAY!

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 vigorous min, did the Functional Flexibility & High Intensity Cardio sections on the Biggest Loser 2 DVD, & I drank all of my waters. I'm enjoying doing a different workout each day. Gives me a chance to see what my library has to offer and keeps me from getting bored. Some of the dvd's go right back to the library but others are worth doing again a few times before they are due. Anyway, if you are looking to mix things up a bit, this has been fun!

I think I've got one more day with sick kids. And, I am feeling better. So, I'm HOPING that tomorrow I can drive down into town, drop the boys off with my husband and go shopping! If I focus I could get my exercise done before I go down so that I have TWO full charts to exchange for clothing. We will see if I can pull it off. At the very least I'll get out this weekend.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a Happy Wednesday!
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm doing the six week Biggest Loser Challenge....alternating days of Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. Today was the Cardio DVD...400 calories gone! Headed now to ride my bike for 20 minutes.

Everyone have a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration Niccole! My calendar is almost finished as well. I think I spoil myself too much as it is already to get too much of a reward. I was going to get some books from Amazon - so maybe I'll hide them in the closet until I achieve my mini-goals.

Yesterday was 60 min on the elliptical and 15 min stretch. My poor yoga teacher called this morning and she is still ill, so I'm off to class tonight - I should think of some sort of punishment/yoga to inflict on the class before going.:devil:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am late to the party today.

I had a long day of teaching and meetings. I also walked all over the place with my backpack (19 lbs) on. So, I clocked 45 minutes of "walking carrying infant or 15 pound load."

I'm going to do 15 minutes of ab exercises, but after that I am DONE!

:flowerforyou:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    60 min on gazelle. Hmph, how do I get the scale moving again? I have lost two inches on my stomach since Monday, but the little devil in the scale won't listen! :laugh: