Quick Yummy Lunches

Options
So I came across the Healthy Choice Meals that are being inspired by Top Chef....they are delicious!! I am having the grilled chicken marinara with parmesan and it is filling and it tastes amazing. I have a couple of the other ones to try still, but so far so good. This one has 280 Calories, 38 Carbs, 5 Fat, and 20 Protein. The carbs are kind of high, but its one meal that fills you up!!

I just wanted to share my new find....plus it is quick to grab in the mornings for lunch! :happy:

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    That's good to know, in the past the few Healthy Choice meals I've tried have been quite nasty so as a general rule I've stayed away from that brand. May have to pick some up for when I need a quick lunch or dinner, thanks!
  • Krister0506
    Options
    You are very welcome!! The Lean Cuisine Pizza's are amazing also!!!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I love the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers and the Chef Inspired ones are really good. I also like the Lean Cuisine steamer bags too. I have also tried the Smart Ones steamer bags and they are good but I don't think as good as the LC.
  • fightingautism
    Options
    My 14 yr old LOVES the Hormel lunches. They're around 290 calories, do not require refrigeration, and taste pretty good. I prefer whole foods, but using these lunches is better than her high school's higher calorie, processed foods. Esp when we add some fresh veggies, fruits, fruit cup, Greek yogurts, etc.
  • Krister0506
    Options
    Oh I will have to try the Steamer Bags, I guess I have not ran across them at the store!! Thanks!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Oh I will have to try the Steamer Bags, I guess I have not ran across them at the store!! Thanks!

You're welcom! :)