Attention Chocolate Lovers!!

Options
Brandiann
Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
:heart: :heart: :heart: I just made a batch of "No Pudge Brownies" with light whipping cream and they are heaven!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Instead of using a square brownie type pan, I used the 12 count muffin tin for portion control....:blushing:

Check out their site:

www.nopudge.com

How many calories in an actual no fat brownie, or how big of a brownie is 120 calories?
One 2-inch square brownie=120 calories AND NO FAT!!!

I usually buy this mix at Trader Joe's (it is less expensive then the grocery store) but got it at Stop and Shop cuz I couldn't make it to TJ's. My son has be asking me to make it for weeks now... so he's a happy camper and so am I! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: I just made a batch of "No Pudge Brownies" with light whipping cream and they are heaven!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Instead of using a square brownie type pan, I used the 12 count muffin tin for portion control....:blushing:

Check out their site:

www.nopudge.com

How many calories in an actual no fat brownie, or how big of a brownie is 120 calories?
    One 2-inch square brownie=120 calories AND NO FAT!!!

I usually buy this mix at Trader Joe's (it is less expensive then the grocery store) but got it at Stop and Shop cuz I couldn't make it to TJ's. My son has be asking me to make it for weeks now... so he's a happy camper and so am I! :bigsmile:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That is very cool! Gonna have to check it out!
    Thanks!!
  • TubaGirl
    TubaGirl Posts: 58
    Options
    :happy: Ooh. Sounds cool! I should go check it out with my mom!

Tuba Girl Kate
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Good Mother's Day presents at only $3.00/box online!!!!:love:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Never heard of these before, I'm going to have to try them, I :love: brownies......!!