HEY, ALL YOU LOSERS

Options
I have been on here for nearly three weeks and have lost a humble 2lb!! Not that I'm worried, I don't mind losing slowly, I've made the decision and I'll stick with it. I have a big event coming up - THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!! Anyway, I have a huge admiration for all the people I see on here whose tickers indicate a 50lb plus lose and what i want to know is this: HOW LONG?? Boast, brag or just comfort me, but can everyone tell me how long/short their weight lose journey has been?

Replies

• robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Mine says 63 pounds. 17 of those are the 28 days I have been using Mfp. The last week was only 2 pounds and I am much more comfortable losing only 1-2 a week. I suspect the rest was beginners luck lol. the other 46? Those took me 8 months, but I was not watching what I ate, just exercising. I feel so much healthier and have much more energy doing it this way. I still have almost 30 to go for my goal, then I re-evaluate. Good luck and good for you sticking with It!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    The first time I lost weight I lost 42 pounds in 5 months. The second time I lost 56 pounds in about a year. It's different for everyone. The time frame varies a lot from person to person.