Favorite physical sensation...

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Okay two of my favorites. 1) Every now and then you just manage to hit the perfect temperature for the water in the shower that the moment you step under the spray you just feel every muscle in your body relax. 2) The endorphin rush that comes while pushing through a particularly intense workout. Even better when it happens multiple times.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    A professional massage.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Someones lips kissing my neck in a very tender way and then you get that tingly through your body (its not sex)
    THIS!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Not to be gross but using the bathroom after you been holding it for a long time

I can relate.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Kissing! On the lips, closed mouth, kisses. I love touching lip skin.

OR the sun.. I love laying in the sun with a slight cool breeze.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Not to be gross but using the bathroom after you been holding it for a long time

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    I haaaaaate being tickled, if you tickle me I am not responsible for the damage my foot does to your face

I'm with you on this one. When I was a kid my mom used to tickle me until I couldn't catch my breath. To this day I HATE being tickled.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    After I brush my teeth...I smile in the mirror...Nothing like fresh teeth and a cute smile!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I like having my hair brushed. It is so relaxing it can put me to sleep. Also taking my bra off at the end of the day, lying in a nice hot bubble bath, getting in bed on a cold night and putting my feet under the nice hot heating pad. Also lying in bed in the morning and streeeeeeetching.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Doing a flexibility/Stretching class after a long day of being on my feet at work
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Crunching through crisp snow... its oddly satisfying.

This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves! I HATE crunchy snow...

to answer the question I am going to say the jolt I get when I make eye contact with my husband across a room.
  • SarahL5689
    Options
    I agree and love alot of what everyone posted...but I superrr love spending the whole day at the beach and how it feels when you're headed home...(got the windows rolled down, and some good tunes blaring)...and the cool breeze just blowing on your warm skin.....One of my favorite feelings..and memories of summer....Can't wait for those days...
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Long warm showers ,... Soooo good !!!!!.... Miss them so much

Damn water restrictions in Australia ... !!!
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    coming home from a crappy day and being greeted with kisses and total excitement,.... from my dog. lol
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    When I get home from work, and my hair has been up in a bun all day long, and I unwind it and sink my nails into my scalp and loosen my hair and scratch/massage my scalp. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Q-tips, both ears at once. DPawesomeness LOL
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Snorkeling without a wetsuit. I love being able to see in the clear blue water and feel the warm ocean water on my skin. It's like heaven.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    having my back tickled
  • theleftie
    Options
    Laying in the warm sun after just swimming in the cold surf.

so much better than what I thought of... :bigsmile:
  • christopherpm
    christopherpm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The shiver after the pee (guys will know what I mean)
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Coming up from camel pose in my Bikram class- I get sooo lightheaded, it's such a rush.