Fit Flops

Options
Has anyone tried Fit Flops? I am thinkng about buying a pair to try out (hey it can't hurt, right?) and was wondering if anyone had any opnions. :smile:

Replies

• wattsam1
    wattsam1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Has anyone tried Fit Flops? I am thinkng about buying a pair to try out (hey it can't hurt, right?) and was wondering if anyone had any opnions. :smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    What are they?
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    The feedback online has been positive. I haven't seen any in stores...
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I tried a pair on and they were REALLY comfortable, but they were $50 a pair! YIKES! As to whether or not they work out your legs the way they claim? I don't know... and unless I find them on sale, I'm not likely to know either!
  • wattsam1
    Options
    Fit Flops are sandals that simulate barefoot walking and claim that they help tone your butt and legs when you wear them. You can find them on victoriassecret.com and bathandbodyworks.com. I saw them at one of the B&BW semi annual sales one time but they didn't have my size. I know they're no substitute for exercise but the reviews are showing that they comfortable walking sandals and if they could possibly help tone your legs thats even better. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that they work but I'm sure that's wishful thinking!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm worried they'd cause back pain. (Just my own personal worry, nothing I've heard or read.)
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I saw those last year at victoriasecret.com and have been wodering the same thing.

Hopefully someone has them and can give some feedback on them.
  • erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    I splurged and bought a pair about a year ago, then sold them a few months later. In my opinion, they weren't worth wearing...unless, maybe, I literally walked around in them 24 hours a day. Probably 5 minutes of leg work a day would equal the results...and then you can wear cuter shoes!! Again, this is only MY experience.
  • wattsam1
    Options
    I splurged and bought a pair about a year ago, then sold them a few months later. In my opinion, they weren't worth wearing...unless, maybe, I literally walked around in them 24 hours a day. Probably 5 minutes of leg work a day would equal the results...and then you can wear cuter shoes!! Again, this is only MY experience.

Thanks for the review! I see that they sell them at Disney World now and was tempted to buy a pair. I'm waiting to hear someone tell me that they're worth getting!