help!

Options
:explode:

i've hit a platue!! ( sp?)
i need some motivation and i cant seem to find it. i started in december and so far have lost 33 pounds but for the past week i haven't lost anything! i know it might be too much to expect but i feel like i'm failing :brokenheart:

any advice from anyone ?

Replies

• Jessieb1031
    Options
    :explode:

i've hit a platue!! ( sp?)
    i need some motivation and i cant seem to find it. i started in december and so far have lost 33 pounds but for the past week i haven't lost anything! i know it might be too much to expect but i feel like i'm failing :brokenheart:

any advice from anyone ?
  • karran13
    karran13 Posts: 6
    Options
    33 pounds and u think you are failing!!!!!!. congratulations to you.

try changing the exercise routine or walk a little more. your body might have gotten used to the calorie intake.as well. also may be not enough water? i am trying and i have lost may be a pound in 2 weeks!.so you are lucky.keep it up
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    If you've been steadily loosing since december than thats really good! Don't beat yourself up, try changing up your workouts but don't worry, just be happy your not gaining! Congrats on how far you've come. :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    1 week isn't a plateau, it's your body adjusting a little. A month is a plateau, and means you have to re-examine your routine and eating habits, but a week is far to short to start making changes. give yourself some time, and realize that this is a long term thing, stay on track and your losses will return.
  • BillieBrink
    Options
    Wow, 33 pounds!!! I can't wait to get to that point! You are doing a great job, keep up the good work. DON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE OF A BAD WEEK!!:wink:
  • Jessieb1031
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the advice. You were right. I had to step back and re-examine my routine. I had stuck with the same workouts since i started and i guess i needed to confuse my body lol. I had slacked off on drinking so much water but got right back to it. i realize how vital water really is to being healthy. I love this site lol.