Raise your hand if u r a 30 something working mom :)

Options
Hi I'm Amy. Mother of one (adorable toddler), 31yo, nutrition and fitness enthusiast (among other things), with a full-time career. I'm currently working towards my "ideal weight" of 132 by changing my lifestyle (better nutrition, more exercise). I'd love to add some new friends! :)

Replies

• narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hand up! :).. i'm a 32 yo mother of 2 (6 & almost 4) and i work as a full time analyst at a big bank... nice meeting you :)
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Me too! I am a 31(almost) working mother(a redundant statement if ever there was one:tongue: ) of a 10 year old and a 7 year old!!
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hand up! :)

Sarah, mother of 2 yr old twins, 30 yr old, full time career in healthcare, part-time student working on master's degree. Current weight goal is 145, got a ways to go till I get there. Always need more friends to help support me and kick my booty in gear. :)
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    32 mom of 1, step-mom of 2.... feel free to add me.
  • mayaeberhard
    Options
    35 yo working (40+hr/wk) mom with a 3 & 5 yo. Hoping to get back in to my size 6 clothing and gaina healthy life style my kids can learn from.
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I'm a 31 yr old working mom of 5. I work in a juvenile correctional center and work nasty shift work. 7 and 8 day stretches, either 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm, with overtime thrown on top, which is sometimes a night shift (lately I've been getting away with 1 overtime shift/wk as we're severely understaffed :o )

I want to get in the absolute best shape of my life and am working hard to get there. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    34 year old mom to 2 girls (soon to be 3 and 7) I work 2 jobs but my main job is my Scentsy business. Since I deal with people a lot I want to look and feel better. I did it once before when I first joined but life's stresses got the better of me.

Always looking for new friends :)
  • KristysGonnaGetFit
    Options
    Me too, me too! I am a FT working mom of 3 (5 yr old boy, 4 yr old girl, and 2yr old boy ) and am 32. Have the last 7-10 lbs to lose and need to tone all over. Would love to have friends who are also trying to "do it all" and fit in working out. Initial motivation was my sister's wedding in Vegas in April and my brothers wedding in NE in June... but now am loving how I feel and want to be abe to continue to incorporate it into my lifestyle even after the weddings have come and gone!

-Kristy
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm 32 full time (over time) working mom of soon to be 2.. a 2 and a half year old boy Max, and have a little girl due in June! Will definately need some serious support after pregnancy to lose this weight... again. I joined MFP in August of 2010 and lost over 60lbs from my first pregnancy so I'm trying to stay calm with pregnancy gains but it's hard b/c you never want to go back to that weight.
    Hope we can help eachother keep motivated!
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Im 32 with a 12 year old son... Work full time for the state highway dept.... feel free to add me. I log and comment daily. ;-)
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am 30 yrs old with 2 boys ( 3 and 5 months). And I am a Children's Librarian! Feel free to add me!
  • erinrice07
    Options
    Hello, Feel free to add me, I am 32 year old mother of two boys 9 and 13. I love the idea of tracking what I eat so i can achive my fitness/ weight loss goals! I have a ways to go...:smile:
  • relayqueen
    Options
    I'm an almost 35 year old (eek, how did that happen??) mom of 1. I work full time at a desk job and need to get my butt exercising more. I have about 20-30 pounds to be in the healthy BMI range. Feel free to friend me.
  • 2Grtkids
    Options
    Hand up! 37, mom to a 14 yr old and a 12 yr old with a 50+ hr a week job. Too much sitting and not enough time to myself = fat butt. Anyone feel free to add me - always looking for support, and will give the same in return.
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 38 yr old mom of two boys, 6 and 3.... I have been doing home daycare for nearly six years now. I really want to drop at LEAST 20 lbs....would LOVE to lose 25lbs in the end. So far I'm loving tracking my food, kind of makes it fun!
    Sending you a friend request if that's ok!
  • dngortegae
    dngortegae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am a 34 year old mom of two boys (5 1/2 years, and 8 months). I work full time and attend part time college. :smile:
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Mom2M_and_O Posts: 214
    Options
    I'm 35 and have two kids -- working a 40+ hour desk job and have 13 pounds left to lose.
  • Aussieswife
    Options
    Hi im almost 32, and have a nearly 14 year old and a 9 year old i work as a carer in a dementia home, and i love it.... i need to lose 10lb (to start with) then i'll aim higher, im quite active with chickboxing once a week at the moment (very addictive) feel free to add me too
  • vegasvermont
    vegasvermont Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! 38 year old mom of 2 boys - a 3 year old and an almost 6 year old. I work full time directing the recruiting/hiring efforts of a major dotcom and media company. Office job and family leave little time to work on myself. My goal is to lose another 15-20 lbs and to cut down on the sugar. HUGE candy freak here. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • lucky_74
    lucky_74 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hello! I a 37 year old mom with 2 kids. Son 12 and daughter almost 11.
    I own a couple of businesses - web development company and weightloss/health company.

Happy to connect with you and other working mom's here on MFP!
    :)