Aloe Vera Drink

Options
2»

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I've been drinking Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera juice for several years. This particular once does not have chunks in it. I either drink 2 oz straight or added it to juice as it is very bland. The ones with the bits of aloe vera in them is an acquired taste and may take some getting use to and they also contain a bit of sugar. I don't mind drinking this when I'm on the go.
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Back in the '90's I was introduced to the Aloe Vera Drink via Herbalife Products. It is, if memory serves, good in helping aid in digestion. Helps wake things up & clean out the crap out that prevented one from getting proper nutrients from healthy eating. I was taking 2 ounces of it a day. I loved the stuff! To me, tastes like vinegar. We'll, I thought it did.

I have since moved onto Apple Cider Vinegar. Now, this is good cause you mix it in your morning water or water you drink anytime.
  • carobas
    carobas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried it b4 . it.s good to reduce acid stomach. Lots of vitamins, very good for your health, but never heard it could help for losing weight. Also good for the intestines.
    Dilute it in juice or water, it taste better.
  • MJudd157
    Options
    I just bought the 'ALO" enrich, (the aloe+pomegranate+cranberry)
    Tastes soo good! :D I REALLY like it ^^
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My mom loves this stuff. I can't stomach it
  • Jelliefishie
    Jelliefishie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like the taste, but I also drink the ones that are mixed a little with grape juice :) I find it to be really really refreshing. You can find tons of it at Asian groceries. Aloe is also a laxative, so that is why it helps with your digestion, I'm guessing. Not that I'm complaining, I like the stuff =)