IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANT TO EAT SOMETHING FUN

Options
2»

Replies

• blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, and eat something Fun! You deserve it!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And YES have your fried pickles!!
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how long you have been on your diet and how you expect your cheat meal to affect you. If you just started or if cheating might throw u off track a better gift to yourself might be staying within you calories. However, if you can enjoy some fried pickles and not sabotage your weight loss go for it!
  • joanna323
    Options
    The trick is not to indulge on Everybody Else's birthdays!! Reward yourself, especially if you've been on track with everything else! Happy Birthday!
  • JohnnysJune
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou:

I have a cheat day once a week. I don't over do it by any means, but I eat at least one thing that I wouldn't eat normally. This helps me stay on track the rest of the week. I also work out really hard 4 days a week and do yoga 1 day. I lose about a 1.5 - 2 pounds a week.

I plan this Saturday (which is cheat day) to go balls to the walls on my cheating, because it is my birthday. It only comes once a year. I would never think of doing it all the times and I don't use other holidays as an excuse to go crazy.

So indulge a bit! :wink:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Well....have you tried pop cake you use a can of diet soda & a box of cake mix....and that is it!!
    Yummy , and not to bad for you!!

Happy Birthday!
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Have it, log it, then back to the program post birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You deserve a day off once in a while. This is the perfect day to celebrate your life. Eat what you want and don't beat yourse;f up over it tomorrow.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! Chocolate covered strawberries! Dark chocolate is healthier... sponge cake with fresh berries and homemade whipped cream without the sugar... Oh, and BTW, one day of eating won't set you back if you're exercising. I ate 2 servings of the manager's special at Spaghetti Factory and I still lost weight! If it shows up on the scale your gut is holding on to it. you have to exercise to get it moving out of your system! :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Well....have you tried pop cake you use a can of diet soda & a box of cake mix....and that is it!!
    Yummy , and not to bad for you!!

Happy Birthday!

wow! I never heard of that! I'm gonna try it! I guess you would just log in the calories of the dry mix since diet has no calories!!! :) Thanks!
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday and I want to eat something that I really, really, enjoy. I usually like sweets on my birthday but I have a coupon from one of my favorite fun places for some fried pickles. Now I don't eat a lot of fried foods but I feel that since I have been on track as far as eating is concerned, should I indulge myself. I decided yesterday at dinner with friends not to have cake and ice cream.

Today is my Birthday Too! Happy Birthday!

I have been a good boy so far...