Lost 10 lbs!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

Options
I am soooo excited. I got on the scales this morning and I am finally in the double digits (10 pounds lost). Go me!!!! I have been waiting for this day for so long. I have been on the slim fast diet since March 9th. It has taken me a month and a half to get 10 pounds off, but I'm not complaining. I should be able to get 20 more pounds off at this rate, by vacation.

Thanks for all of the motivation and support so far, here at MFP. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    I am soooo excited. I got on the scales this morning and I am finally in the double digits (10 pounds lost). Go me!!!! I have been waiting for this day for so long. I have been on the slim fast diet since March 9th. It has taken me a month and a half to get 10 pounds off, but I'm not complaining. I should be able to get 20 more pounds off at this rate, by vacation.

Thanks for all of the motivation and support so far, here at MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Way to go...it sometimes takes awhile, but then it starts coming off and is so exciting!!! :drinker:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: It's great to see that number moving in the right direction isn't it? Way to go!
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I just reached 10 lbs too so Iknow exactly how you feel!!

Keep on truckin'!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Kathryn
  • bh34
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!

It is nice to see the scale moving in the right direction, even if it's .5 pounds at a time.

Good luck to everyone!! Have a great weekend.

I am walking 3.3 miles tomorrow for the March of Dimes. I am totally excited.
  • brandnewsummerb
    Options
    Well congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Ten pounds makes a huge difference and it really is a lot of weight to lose!
  • bh34
    Options
    Thanks brandnewsummerb! It DOES make a huge difference. I have went from a size 14/16 to a 12. I am working towards an 8. :smile:
  • erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    CONGRATS on your success!!
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!